Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I was told there would be cookies?

Darianis

asked my smith to build a new top end for my para p16. It is a great limited gun but I wanted to try open some and didn't have the cash to drop on a complete new gun. Asked him to make it look HOT. Well these are the results... :surprise: :surprise: :surprise:

Para1.jpg

para2.jpg

para3.jpg

para4.jpg

I really like your extended slideracker.

Is that a custom job by your gunsmith?

Bill

Yea it's a sidewinder. Just spoke to the smith and he is having ejection issues so I need to get him some more ammo to tune it up so that it runs the way he wants :cheers:. He thinks that he may need to take two ports off the comp because it's too heavy but he is working on it. This guy is great! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it!!!!

Bill

Yea it's a sidewinder. Just spoke to the smith and he is having ejection issues so I need to get him some more ammo to tune it up so that it runs the way he wants :cheers:. He thinks that he may need to take two ports off the comp because it's too heavy but he is working on it. This guy is great! I can't wait to get my hot little hands on it!!!!

I have a solution for the ejection issues. :D

That is one cool looking blaster. :cheers: Bring it to Double Tap and let's race. :roflol:

I hope you have as much fun with major 9 as I do. I don't have any issues with my stock Trubor and just shoot it as often as I can and I don't have to fight for brass.

Bill

Bill

Yea it's a sidewinder.

Did the gunsmith bend it or something? I have a sidewinder on my gun and yours appears to extend further back and not quite as high above the slide like a standard slideracker.

Or is this a newer model slideracker?

Thanks.

Bill

edited to add: Its probably just the angle of the picture that is throwing me off.

Edited by Flatland Shooter

My friend have too heavy comp and when we took some weight of from the comp (we cut it smaller) it started to work ok. Gunsmith can take also weight of from your barrel if it is bull barrel. It sure look like heavy comp. I think if your gunsmith take two ports off the comp it would work just fine. After that it looks like my frends comp. Also JThompson have nice mount which solve many ejection problems.

I was looking your gun again and it looks like your slide weight is OK too. I thought "Are you sure that your thump don't touch the slide when it moves. It can slow the slide movement down and cause malfuntions. I have had couble of those when I changed Swenson thump safity for Ed Brown Extend. Ambi-Safety. You can narrow down back of the slide also to make more room for you thump. Same time your slide will loose little weight but not too much I think. I hope you gun start working.