Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

1 west coast match

I might be able to afford 1 west coast match this year. I'm not sure I can get a slot at either, but I'm torn between Nationals and Area 2. Maybe I drank the Rio Salado kool-aid, but that match looks like a blast. Then again going to Nationals would be a great experience also. I've only got a couple of sectional matches under my belt, so either of them would be a great experience. It just looks like Area 2 would be cheaper (not in Vegas) and a lot of fun.

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure which was the most appropriate.

Flip a coin. Area 2 will be a great match. And I have a feeling that this years Nationals in Vegas will be too. Looks like a huge range with easy access and plenty of places to stay. Accommodations in Mesa are limited.

Jim

5 years ago I would have said Area 2 over anything. Now, go to Nationals. Mesa has gotten way too expensive (not the match, just the hotels) and I think the match lost a lot of it's luster when they took out the gully at the end by the sporting clays field. It used to be a really fun natural terrain match. Now it's a bunch of square ranges, I would only consider one a truly natural terrain stage. I can do that anywhere.

I think Nats is going to be good this year.