Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Junior Accomplishments

newopen GM

I just found this so I'm posting new and old ones.

Possible youngest Master and Double Master in IDPA history. I dont have paperwork to back that up but a 13 year old Master and a 14 year old Double Master is the youngest I've ever heard of. Can anyone help me with confirming this?

Won Top Rimfire Junior and 2nd overall centerfire junior at Steel Nationals. March 2008

Ranked 3rd overall Production Junior in USPSA. October 2008

Won Production and 2nd overall at a local match. October 2007

That's it for now. I'm shooting open this year so maybe I'll have some to add.

That would be James McGinty he shot on the JR team I squadded with him at Steel Challenge He was not 13 at the time though. Very plesant young man, Focused.

We have a very good young man here in Texas, Jakob Daude, that shot on the same squad and placed third Jr in his first world steel challenge He got no recognition for third

Edited by AlamoShooter

Possible youngest Master and Double Master in IDPA history. I dont have paperwork to back that up but a 13 year old Master and a 14 year old Double Master is the youngest I've ever heard of. Can anyone help me with confirming this?

Won Top Rimfire Junior and 2nd overall centerfire junior at Steel Nationals. March 2008

K.C. Eusebio should come to mind.

At Age 12 Was Youngest Grandmaster in Practical Shooting. Sorry to break your bubble.

K.C. Eusebio should come to mind.

At Age 12 Was Youngest Grandmaster in Practical Shooting. Sorry to break your bubble.

Yes, I know KC was the youngest Junior GM at 12. It is very impressive. My goal is GM by 16 but time is counting down.

I couldn't find your name in any USPSA results. I'm not into IDPA. Can you post some scores so we can follow your career ?

Go to the Junior Top 20 and I am the top Production B. Click on that and it should give you all the info you want. ;)

Ahhh, there you are ................ hidin' out in B Class. :) Time to start practicing. B)

I suppose we'll see you at Area 8 later this year. Good, Pharaoah Bender needs the competition. ;)

I'm practicing as much as I can so when the season starts back up I can blast onto the open scene.

I will be at Area 8 this year. It's at my home range. I should be shooting open by then if I get my gun fixed. If not, it's back to the good 'ole M&P. Hope to see you there. ;)

uh no .................. read what it says under the picture of the big ugly dude in the left, and see if you can explain what a sabattical is to me. :unsure:

This is all the info I can give you. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sabbatical :goof:

Look up gullible while you're there. :)

Edited by JThompson

uh no .................. read what it says under the picture of the big ugly dude in the left, and see if you can explain what a sabattical is to me. :unsure:

This is all the info I can give you. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sabbatical :goof:

Look up gullible while your there. :)

What's that supposed to mean? :D

Oh. Oops. :bow: Very funny Chris. <_<:sight:

Edited by newopen GM