Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for an airsoft gun

pac1911

I found this airsoft gun. seems cheap, versitile, and except fot the light rail, matches my gear setup prettywell. I especiallyliked the fact that with another mag itis co2 compatible. any thoughts?

Airsoft is really good inside 10 yards. I used to use .25 black bbs so my eyes would never see the bb in air, less distraction more focus. I do not use it at all anymore, it is really cheap to play with, but you do get what you pay for. It's A LOT of fun, and that's all. I was running practice stages in an empty industrial lot for a while, and with a stop timer plate, it worked very well. But no distance shots and no real accuracy. Plus, I had top end WA and TMs to play with, and reliability was enough of an issue with me to stop. I dry fire or practice only with the actual gear now. I saw an ad for airsoft in the new front sight too, looks good.

I highley recommend Manny Bragg as a source for all things AirSoft... As a GM he understands what we need and he only carries good guns, ammo, targets etc.

Go to mannyusa.com and you can't go wrong.

+1

I got my glock replica through Manny. I'm completely satisfied, and he's got great prices even compared to other sites that are based out of asia and have absolutely no information about the products listed on their sites (this is what I found most online airsoft retailers had in common). Make sure you get the propane adapter and the silicon oil so you can use $3 cans of camping propane from walmart instead of expensive cans of Green Gas.

• 4 weeks later...