Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom....broski....you actually gonna let Sako talk all that smack? :sight:

He probably won't respond as he's busy watching U of M in their bowl game...wait...check that...I don't think the "Toilet Bowl" is actually a real college bowl game. :ph34r:

Tom....broski....you actually gonna let Sako talk all that smack? :sight:

He probably won't respond as he's busy watching U of M in their bowl game...wait...check that...I don't think the "Toilet Bowl" is actually a real college bowl game. :ph34r:

bf3ee471.gif

Oh it's on now! Come on out this week to Taylor Pistol Clubs annual PPC match and we'll see you shoot that revo against mine.

PPC??? I thought we were talking about shooting a sport where you don't have 60 seconds to fire 12 shots, and reloads and having the ability to run 'n gun actually means something! Hell, my grandpa shoots PPC. I'll be in Taylor shooting, and going to the banquet, but I fail to see how winning a dozen donuts in the "geritol league" is going to restore your honor. Methinks thou art poultry.

Don't forget guys, email me and let me know when you want to be squadded. Right now we are shooting at 6, 7, and 8. All slots are still open.

There will be several new shooters in each squad, so I'd appreciate everyone's help in taking them under your wing like only shooters know how to do.

Had a really good time...Thanks Jake for putting this together. It was nice to get a little trigger time, and see some newbies coming into the sport. Seeing the two young fellas (12-14 years old) shooting was really cool. Not a bad turnout for your first match either. Threw a mike on El Prez, but other than that, shot well. Saw a chaulk outline of a 625 on the floor from somebody who (almost) shot before me in the 6:00 flight. :unsure: Kinda odd.... :roflol:

Had a really good time...Thanks Jake for putting this together. It was nice to get a little trigger time, and see some newbies coming into the sport. Seeing the two young fellas (12-14 years old) shooting was really cool. Not a bad turnout for your first match either. Threw a mike on El Prez, but other than that, shot well. Saw a chaulk outline of a 625 on the floor from somebody who (almost) shot before me in the 6:00 flight. :unsure: Kinda odd.... :roflol:

My public humiliation is now complete. :ph34r: Ridiculed by someone who once dropped their gun in a latrine. :roflol: Did that nice blue finish finally wear off? Actually I deserve the scorn. Being a bonehead in front of newbies.

I did mention it. It's in here:

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...=77382&st=0

DQ today.

I was adjusting my ghost for the PC 627. I went to a match tonight with my non PC 625. The cant screw was loose. On the 1st stage after the LAMR, I hostered the gun, took my hand off, turned facing up range then....... :surprise:

First thing I did when I got home was to set the holster back for the 625.

Oh well. Didn't waste any bullets.

My public humiliation is now complete. :ph34r: Ridiculed by someone who once dropped their gun in a latrine. :roflol: Did that nice blue finish finally wear off? Actually I deserve the scorn. Being a bonehead in front of newbies.

DQ today.

I was adjusting my ghost for the PC 627. I went to a match tonight with my non PC 625. The cant screw was loose. On the 1st stage after the LAMR, I hostered the gun, took my hand off, turned facing up range then....... :surprise:

You did what :surprise: Ok, you and I are going to have a little talk behind the wood shed!!!

DQ today.

You did what :surprise: Ok, you and I are going to have a little talk behind the wood shed!!!

I was waiting for your reply. I knew it was coming.

I don't think the "Toilet Bowl"

Sako, you know your reputation with toilet bowls, do we need to go there? :devil:

Thomas,

If you want to get your honor back, it now resides in Burton, MI. Feel free to come up and get it. Oh, and BTW, props go out to sci who shot a hell of a match and bested everybody (supposedly). Who would of thought he could shoot so far beyond his capabilities??? Even a blind squirrel gets a nut every now and again I guess. I figure he must have wined enough to Sue (his wife does the stats) that she gave in and transformed a delta to an alpha just to shut him up. I'm sure she'll post the REAL results soon...fun times...fun times...man...what a dogfight!!! :cheers:

Local Match Result

January 15, 2009 TOP GUNS PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Final results for Revolver

Place Name No. USPSA Class Division PF Lady Mil Law For Age Match Pts Match %

1 Steve Irish 1 TY54959 B Revolver Major No No No No 281.8545 100.00%

2 Jeff Lafave 2 B23 B Revolver Major No No No No 280.3262 99.46%

3 Thomas Moore 3 TY44905 A Revolver Major No No No No 277.3481 98.40%

4 Brian Killam 14 L2810 D Revolver Major No No No No 114.5757 40.65%

Edited by Barrettone

I protest, those guys were shooting cheater guns. They had 2lb trigger pulls and mine was 14lbs. They also had 165 power factor ammo and I was shooting 190 power factor.

I do want a rematch but it's time to start practicing for the SS Nats.

Hey, Gary and I will be working and shooting the match. I heard its a lot of fun