Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey everyone,

Looks like we are going to be starting an indoor USPSA league at Advanced Ranges Inc. in Burton, MI.

The league will run for 6 weeks. 4 stages (including 1 classifier) each week.

This isn't 100% official yet, but so far we are looking at Tuesday nights, from 6 - 9. You will need to contact me at jake@jakedivita.com if you wish to shoot so I can put you on a squad. Planning on 1 hour blocks, first come first serve. Squad limits set at 10 (for now).

This league will be cash payout to all class winners (with at least 3 in class) and all division winners (with at least 3 in division). 2nd, 3rd, and so on will not be awarded.

Your match points from each week will be added, the winner at the end is whoever has the most match points.

In other words - unless you are really good....you need to attend each week if you want have hopes of winning the league. ;)

These will each be individual matches, so even if you aren't interested in the league, come on out and shoot. (No payout for individual matches).

Match fee is $15 per week.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confident we'll have enough people. I have a list of about 40 people who have never shot USPSA before that are interested. Who knows how many will actually show up out of them, but we'll make it work.

Sig,

Link should work now.

Just need a date and time.

Dennis Tucker.

I'm confident we'll have enough people. I have a list of about 40 people who have never shot USPSA before that are interested. Who knows how many will actually show up out of them, but we'll make it work.

Sig,

Link should work now.

Dennis Tucker.

Bring the Revo Dennis...none of that Limited/Single Stack sissy $hit!!! :roflol: I'll be there!!! :cheers:

Sig,

Link should work now.

Dennis Tucker.

Bring the Revo Dennis...none of that Limited/Single Stack sissy $hit!!! :roflol: I'll be there!!! :cheers:

Didn't you say that in 09 you were going to shoot nothing but a bottom feeder?

BTW. I'm picking up my 627 today. I have the C-More. All ready for ICORE-Open. :cheers:

BTW. I'm picking up my 627 today. I have the C-More. All ready for ICORE-Open. :cheers:

I just picked up two (2) 627's, and will have one for Open and one for Limited in ICORE. Can't wait 'til the season starts. I hear Capital City (Bart) and Linwood (Gary) are going to sign up their clubs to shoot ICORE as well. So with Livingston and Bend of the River shooting it too, we will really be able to use those 627's!!!

I'll tell ya what, maybe we'll shoot production with those 8-shots at Jakes matches to get a little trigger-time with 'em before the snow melts!!! :cheers:

Edited by Barrettone

Bring it BITCH...

You calling me out. If you shoot DSC next month, I'll bring out the 25. How's that for bringing it?

Sure am "boy"...and thats spelled with a baby "b", a little "o", and a tiny crooked "y"...but "Bitch" will do if that's what you prefer...he-he. Keep in mind, you don't have your sissy-dot or limp wrist comp in revo. I am just a little concerned as I saw how you fared with iron sights in production at DSC last month...tsk, tsk... :roflol:

I ain't skeered!!!

Edited by Barrettone

One can't go off of that match alone. I was shooting a gun I had never fired or tested with the rounds I brought hence the three jams on four stages. Now we all know the Revo doesn't jam and don't for get I shoot PPC all winter so I know my way around the six shooter. Shall we make it interesting?

Jake, sorry for the thread hi-jack.

One can't go off of that match alone. I was shooting a gun I had never fired or tested with the rounds I brought hence the three jams on four stages. Now we all know the Revo doesn't jam and don't for get I shoot PPC all winter so I know my way around the six shooter. Shall we make it interesting?

Jake, sorry for the thread hi-jack.

Thomas if you need any gear or a 625 to spank him with let me know

Steve

One can't go off of that match alone. I was shooting a gun I had never fired or tested with the rounds I brought hence the three jams on four stages.

Sounds like the type of excuses a BITCH would make... :ph34r::roflol:

BTW Jake...any idea when you will be up and running yet? I really don't want to have to drive all the way to DSC just to whip up on Tommy "boy". We're both a straight shot up US23 to your place for the most part.

Edited by Barrettone