Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Svi Distributors?

Nick Weidhaas

Hello,

I'm looking for an SVI (can't be STI) INFINITY limited .40cal wide body. Do any of you know of any SVI Infinity Distributors that have guns in stock? I don't want to wait for a factory build. Web site address would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Nick-

I think Bullseye Precision is no longer doing the SV thing.

I'd try either JP Enterprises or SSI. Both are top drawer folks and know guns. I think Practical Shooting Supplies is supposed to stock SV guns (according to advertisements in Front Sight).

Thanks for the help. Called JP and they have (3) in stock.

Bompa,

SV pistols are legal to bring into MA (STI is not). SVI submitted their competition infinity and their standard single stack and both were approved for sale. They are now on our approvoed firearms roster and any dealer can bring them in. The fact that we have to have an approved firearms roster makes my stomach turn.:angry:

Thanks again,

Nick-

Nick do you have a copy of the AG's approved list ?? All I can find is the DPS list and that is not what is available here for sale..

Where are you hiding at now ?? Haven't seen you for at least a dozen years.. One of these days I have to get down and shoot with Walt Thompson,guess he is the only one running plate and pin matches..Things are quiet up here in Deerfield..

Well good luck..

Henry