Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mag pouches for Limited

Xfactor

I'm thinking about buying a new set of mag pouches to get set up for Limited. Currently I use a CR Speed belt and mag pouches for my Production gun... and I'm trying to decide if it's worth getting a new belt and pouches for a 2011, or if I should just stick with what I have and switch it over every time I want to shoot Limited.

Thanks,

If you are using the same or similar gun, then I would use the PD rig for limited. I use the same rig for PD and for Limited/L10 when I use similar guns - so I voted "no". However, I do have another rig set up for a 2011 limited gun.

Edited by racerba

I have belts set up for Open/Limited, Production and Single Stack. O/L came first then production. I did the production since the mag pouches have to be behind the hip, the entire setup changed where the belt opens in front as opposed to the rear for my O/L rig. Then SS came along and I use different mag pouches and of course, the holster, so change overs became silly. If you can afford the stuff, build separate rigs. That way everything is where it is supposed to be!

Later,

Chuck

It's a Galls desert color police style belt. I wasnt happy with the spacer on my blade tech DOH. I had a Black Duty belt and tried that it works great after I figured out the mag pouch issue. I am going ACU color scheme on my gear so got a tan belt. I buclke it in the back. I have two CR speed pouches on the front with teck loks and a standard double pouch. behind that. The Pouches and the hanger to my DOH and the lower on my STI are getting Dura coated in the ACU colors as soon as I get around to it. The inner belt is a standard 1.5 " Velcro hook inner. The duty belt has the velcro fuzz loops.