Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Ohio -December USPSA match

I hope everybody had a good time today. I know I did. This match sure took alot out of me. I ended up falling asleep after I got home from the beer and wings for a couple of hours. I would like to thank everyone that came out today even with the weather being a little on the chilly side. Thanks for all the hard work on this match and all year long. You guys make this sport even more fun than it already is. JASON

I'm sorry (and pissed) that I missed this match today guys. I woke up, had my stuff all packed, and was greeted by the sounds of my wife hurling in the bathroom.

I was on vomit duty instead of fieldcourse duty -_-

what a awesome match, jason really went all out for this one. as always a great match & great people. pat yourself on the back you really deserve it. had to leave a little sooner than i wanted to pancake was getting sicker & wanted to get home.

40 plus round sTAGE.., priceless...... outatanding stages YES.!!!

weather permitting, a match in jan. 09??

squibber

I'm sorry (and pissed) that I missed this match today guys. I woke up, had my stuff all packed, and was greeted by the sounds of my wife hurling in the bathroom.

I was on vomit duty instead of fieldcourse duty -_-

Hey thats the best excuse I heard

• 4 weeks later...
Jason: Are the pics/vid of this match online somewhere?

not that I've seen. I think it was so cold not a lot of poeple shot any video. I have 4 video clips I can send you if you PM me with your email