Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

THE KENTUCKY STATE CHAMPIONSHIP OCTOBER 11TH AND 12TH 2003

PRODUCED BY P.V.R.A. and SILVER CREEK CONSERVATION CLUB Please join us for the return of the Kentucky State Match! Those who have shot this match before will tell you it is a SHOOTERS match, produced BY the Shooters FOR the Shooters! We give you what you want! Pure Hozenfest with no B.S.! We will have a Buttload of exciting shooting challenges testing your skills AND entertaining you at the same time! We will shoot eight to ten stages and burn up at last a couple hundred rounds of ammo! Details about the match, and directions to our new range will be sent out with confirmation packets when we receive your entry. And, hold on to your Hats Gang! PVRA WILL be extending our Junior Policy to include the Kentucky State Championship! If you aren't familiar with the policy, it states that any U.S.P.S.A. Junior Member shoots FREE when their entry is accompanied by an entry from a paid adult competitor! Is that Cool or what?! We challenge all others to match this offer! Put your money where your mouth is! Promote our sport to those who are the future of it! For more specific details contact us at: pvraone@aol.com To enter the match send the entry form and match fee of $100.00 to: ($125.00 after September 1st)

Lee Leonard 2323 Charlestown Pike box 31 Jeffersonville Indiana 47130 NAME:_________________________ U.S.P.S.A. #:____________________ ADRESS:________________________ CLASS: _______________________ ________________________ DIVISION: _____________________ ZIP:____________ Phone: __________ Special Category: _______________ E-Mail address?: __________________

The KY State match is actually being held in (get this) Indiana!!! Yeah, there are three or so clubs just out side of Louisville on our side of the Ohio River that operate with KY.

Anyway, it should be a good match. They are known for their wide open, hoze em all type matches around here. Its really a great group of folks who run the show down there too. I'd make the trip.

The KY State match is actually being held in (get this) Indiana!!! Yeah, there are three or so clubs just out side of Louisville on our side of the Ohio River that operate with KY.

Anyway, it should be a good match. They are known for their wide open, hoze em all type matches around here. Its really a great group of folks who run the show down there too. I'd make the trip.

You WILL make the trip, right?

• 1 month later...

I look forward to meeting one and all who attend. It would be nice to have a face to go with the board members.

Maybe we can get Brian to sell Maku-mozo name tags?

I'll be CRO on the 'Mirror-Mirror" stage.........

Please make sure your doubles are large enough to leave no doubt........ :D

Everyone should shoot this match  .  .  .

If you shoot on Sunday, you might get to be in my squad and for one day only I've decided to waive the cover charge for the entertainment.  B)

Rhino, no decision yet on my end (other than if I come down, I'm SHOOTIN', and not WORKIN'). I 'may' be able to make this match, and would love to squad up with you 'big boy'..... ;)

Rhino, no decision yet on my end (other than if I come down, I'm SHOOTIN', and not WORKIN'). I 'may' be able to make this match, and would love to squad up with you 'big boy'..... ;)

Sweet! I'm shooting on Sunday . . . don't know yet if I'll be hanging around annoying people with guns on Saturday or not.

Bring a needle and some strong thread . . . just in case! :lol: