Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got back to PA and that match was definitly worth the trip. Thanks Frank for a very fun match. I don't think I have seen sod float like that for quite some time now but we made it through. Thanks to all of the staff also. Job very well done!!

Dale

I forgot to ask; is it the QM's job to wash the beaver after the three day abuse it took?

Dale

Alright I feel its my duty to set the record straight, that was a gopher, not a beaver, if you pushed the button on the base it sang and danced the caddy shack song. I ignored the truth for as long as I could. but i can keep quite no longer! If it represented itself as a beaver to get the gig, then it is time to come clean. I have seen a beaver, and that was no beaver.

I just got back to PA and that match was definitly worth the trip. Thanks Frank for a very fun match. I don't think I have seen sod float like that for quite some time now but we made it through. Thanks to all of the staff also. Job very well done!!

Dale

If you are talking about that stuff by the swinger in stage 5.... man that was cool, bubbly grass!

For those that didn't get the e-mail from the USPSA system...

After reviewing all 2020 scoresheets, I now believe that the results match what was submitted.

Some will not be happy with the corrections, as some no-shoots and procedurals were not in the system, but were on the scoresheets. That has been corrected.

A couple people will be happy (me included). A couple of times were updated in the competitors favor, and me personally, somehow 24 extra penalty points showed up on one of my stages...

All in all, the stats goddesses did an excellent job. For Beth M not being overly familiar with EzWinScore, I only found maybe 10 errors. Thats a 0.5% error rate. I wish we were all that good at our jobs. Good job ladies.

I will be posting who won what plaques shortly.

Frank

I am consolidating any videos I find onto the sectional website...

If you would like to add your, send me the link (or post it here).

The address is http://milanpracticalshooters.com/Video.aspx

Frank

milanuspsa@gmail.com

by watching bens video i just realized all of us that shot on friday had the fake beaver, ben was holding a real beaver! now it all starts to make sense!

by watching bens video i just realized all of us that shot on friday had the fake beaver, ben was holding a real beaver! now it all starts to make sense!

You had the "Frank forgot the real beaver at home" beaver... (that just doesn't sound right...)

Anyway... what everyone has been waiting for....

2009 Illinois Sectional Championship Plaque and Medal Winners.

Plaques were ordered using numbers 10 days before the match. Additional awards will not be ordered.

1st place for 3-5 competitors, 2nd place 6-8 competitors, 3rd place 9+ competitors

A separate prize list will be published after the results go final. Per the matchbook, competitors can only win one prize (except for category winners). The next highest place competitor will receive the prize if the person who would have won it has already received a prize.

This list does not directly correspond to the soon be published prize list. It is merely for plaques and medals. This list is subject to change until the results go final on 9/3/2009 @ 9:50pm.

Overall Champion – Max Michel

Overall Illinois Resident Champion – Jeff Matsche

High Overall Lady – TD Roe

High Overall Senior – Paul Thompson

High Overall Super Senior – JD Smith

High Overall Law Enforcement – Bob Vogel

High Overall Junior – Kyle Seipp

Open Division Champion – Max Michel

Open Illinois Resident Champion – Jeff Matsche

1st Open Master Class – Sherwyn Greenfield

2nd Open Master Class – Jeff Matsche

1st Open “A” Class – Nick Greenfield

1st Open “B” Class – Darren Mulford

2nd Open “B” Class – James Peter

3rd Open “B” Class – Pete Schubkegel Jr.

1st Open “C” Class – Bob Parker

2nd Open “C” Class – Pete Schubkegel

Limited Division Champion – Emanuel Bragg

Limited Illinois Resident Champion – Todd Kunz

1st Limited Grandmaster – Manny Bragg

1st Limited Master Class – Steven Zerwas

2nd Limited Master Class – Todd Kunz

1st Limited “A” Class – Brett Johnson

2nd Limited “A” Class – Tim Kunz

1st Limited “B” Class – Jacob Martens

2nd Limited “B” Class – Bruce Keeler

3rd Limited “B” Class – Eric Spalding

1st Limited “C” Class – Nathaniel Bjork

2nd Limited “C” Class – Carlos Castillo

3rd Limited “C” Class – Ryan Stiner

1st Limited “D” Class – Dave Middlemas

Limited-10 Division Champion – Bob Vogel

Limited 10 Illinois Resident Champion – Phillip Smith

1st Limited-10 “C” Class – Phillip Bailey

2nd Limited-10 “C” Class – Laszlo Szabo

3rd Limited-10 “C” Class – Demetrios Malamis

Production Division Champion – Ben Stoeger

Production Illinois Resident Champion – Tony Hawkins

1st Production “A” Class – Mathew Hopkins

1st Production “B” Class – Bryan Dover

2nd Production “B” Class – John Koppi

3rd Production “B” Class – Thomas Howard

1st Production “C” Class – Dan Hefta

2nd Production “C” Class – Nick Weber

3rd Production “C” Class – Adam Griffen

1st Production “D” Class – Larry Long

2nd Production “D” Class – Tim Born

Single Stack Division Champion – Lucas Webster

Single Stack Illinois Resident Champion – Kyle Seipp

1st Single Stack “A” Class – Eric Seipp

1st Single Stack “B” Class – Kyle Seipp

2nd Single Stack “B” Class – Joel Ripper

1st Single Stack “C” Class – Austin Cisna

2nd Single Stack “C” Class – TD Roe

3rd Single Stack “C” Class – Don Stogsdill

1st Single Stack “D” Class – Jason Welch

Revolver Division Champion – Mike Carmoney

Revolver Illinois Resident Champion – Byron Fish

1st Revolver “C” Class – Sam Anderson

I am consolidating any videos I find onto the sectional website...

If you would like to add your, send me the link (or post it here).

The address is http://milanpracticalshooters.com/Video.aspx

Frank

milanuspsa@gmail.com

Yes, we had a stand-in for the beaver until her contract was renegotiated. She wanted more cambium because we first told her she would only have to be thrown into the basket about 100 times. When she found out the that number had doubled she swatted me with her tail and escaped into the woods. We think, in protest, she dammed up the creek in the hopes the match would be canceled do to flooding.

Our MD saved the day when he promised her she could use 10 extra trees for her dam and told her we would all "gently" place her in the basket. :unsure:

Edited by JThompson

Yes, we had a stand-in for the beaver until her contract was renegotiated. She wanted more cambium because we first told her she would only have to be thrown into the basket about 100 times. When she found out the that number had doubled she swatted me with her tail and escaped into the woods. We think, in protest, she dammed up the creek in the hopes the match would be canceled do to flooding.

Our MD saved the day when he promised her she could use 10 extra trees for her dam and told her we would all "gently" place her in the basket. :unsure:

:roflol:

Not yet. They'll be going out soon though.

Went a little over budget on the match, so I have to wait until I get a little change in the account to ship them.

We have a match this weekend, so I should be able to ship them next week.

Frank

I'd be willing to pay for the shipping on my package. How much do you need? Do you have a paypal account?

Darren

Not yet. They'll be going out soon though.

Went a little over budget on the match, so I have to wait until I get a little change in the account to ship them.

We have a match this weekend, so I should be able to ship them next week.

Frank

I'd be willing to pay for the shipping on my package. How much do you need? Do you have a paypal account?

Darren

+1 Anything to help, you guys did run a very good match, I would be willing to pay for my shiiping too.

• 2 weeks later...