• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey folks-

If you want a slot, you need to go to www.erc2009.no and register for the match - those lists forms the basis for slot allocation from IPSC, if you dont sign up there you won't get a slot!

I know several people here who wants to shoot, and none of you are registered yet.

Dagfinn

Dagfin, I am no where near home to get the serial #s of the rifles I am bringing. I was on the web site but without that info I couldn't complete the form to send it. If it helps, yes I am coming, but I won't be able to do the form untill the 15th of January or so. Is there anything I need to do in the mean time? Your amigo Kurt

Dagfin, I am no where near home to get the serial #s of the rifles I am bringing. I was on the web site but without that info I couldn't complete the form to send it. If it helps, yes I am coming, but I won't be able to do the form untill the 15th of January or so. Is there anything I need to do in the mean time? Your amigo Kurt

Kurt, just send the form without the serials. You can always mail them in later.

Oh, and let me know if you want to spend a few days r&r in either end, you can join me for a bit of hiking and mountain trout fishing or something along those lines:-)

/D

I just had a long talk with the MD, and it seems like the match wil have a slot for everyone who wants to shoot. The match wil be shot over five days, with every shooter having one day off. Shooting is in squads of 10, timeslots is two hours so you'll shoot five stages a day from 08:00 - 16:00

If you want to participate, go to the match website and register. Final allocation of slots happen in the beginning of february, and slots that are not used by the governing country by then are, if I havent mised the point completely, given to shooters on a first come first serve basis from the registration lists.

Dagfinn

Edited by dak

bit of hiking and mountain trout fishing

Yeah !! If its hiking 50 feet to the bar, or fishing with dynamite maybe !! :cheers::roflol:

Can do both :ph34r:

Btw, you're not registered yet! Oh, and I lost your phone nr.

/D

Edited by dak

• 1 month later...

Currently the main match has approx 170 competitors registered. Remaining slots have been released so come on and register!

You know you want to! www.erc2009.no

7 shooters from the US so far. Hopefully some more Yanks/Rednecks (pick what fits best! :P ) will come to shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok here is what we got. The U.S. standard team is Kurt Miller, Kelly Neal, Robbie johnson and Trapr Swanson. Daniel Ernest is the alternate.

For open we have Jerry Miculec, Dan Horner and Bruce Piatt...we need a couple more real good open shooters. Anyone interested? let me know. KurtM

Ok here is what we got. The U.S. standard team is Kurt Miller, Kelly Neal, Robbie johnson and Trapr Swanson. Daniel Ernest is the alternate.

For open we have Jerry Miculec, Dan Horner and Bruce Piatt...we need a couple more real good open shooters. Anyone interested? let me know. KurtM

How did I get in OPEN???

FYI folks,

When making plans, be careful what currency they're listing on the various websites.

The match fees list EURO's while the Hotel listings are using Norway's Kr

ie:

Quality Hotel Grand, Kongsberg 1465 Kr = $155 USD / night

Now now Mikey, I am REAL used to Robbie and Bruce beating me. Anytime both of them show up to a match I am in I know I am in for a VERY distant 3RD place at best. They are truly the best of the best, and real nice guys to boot so there is no dishonor in loosing to them. Now go back to your beat flat foot, and be nice....I'VE GOT YOUR RIFLE :D

Bruce, I figured after talking to you that it didn't matter to you too much, AND you just got an optic ride so I figured you would want to shoot open. I will swap with you if you want, you shoot standard and I will go shoot open, but, sniff, sniff, I will miss you guys if we don't get to squad together.

I think I am done trying to get all this coordinated, so I will see all y'all in Norway.

BTW I am going the cheap route and staying in the barracks and eating at the chow hall.

Edited by kurtm

I can shoot either... Once I get shooting the Optics again, I may not want to go back.

I pre-registered but still haven't committed. If I go, I'll be taking the wife and staying at a decent hotel.

She thinks I want her to go for "vacation time".... hell, I just need her to carry another 5 kilos of ammo ;-)

Currently you can get a room for one person for 1095 NOK or 155USD

Two adults in one room, 1360 or 194 USD.

The rooms in the barracks each have six beds, table and chairs. There is also a locker for each, so those who plan to stay in the barracks, bring an extra padlock for that. The lockers are not vaults and even with a padlock they will not stop anyone determined to get in, but will prevent someone from opening it and simply taking what they want.

I can shoot either... Once I get shooting the Optics again, I may not want to go back.

I pre-registered but still haven't committed. If I go, I'll be taking the wife and staying at a decent hotel.

She thinks I want her to go for "vacation time".... hell, I just need her to carry another 5 kilos of ammo ;-)

I'm with Bruce. I can go either way if need be.