Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Mid-Atlantic matches in Dec?

So, I'm headed to good old Quantico from 1-23 Dec (nice timing huh?) and was wondering if there are any matches within a reasonable drive? My folks live in PA and I'll head up there at least one weekend, but NJ (have a sister and brother-in-law I could stay with Fri night in Clinton, NJ), VA, MD, NC are all within reason. It seems like most of the clubs shut down for Dec....anybody know of any matches that might be doable? R,

So, I'm headed to good old Quantico from 1-23 Dec (nice timing huh?) and was wondering if there are any matches within a reasonable drive? My folks live in PA and I'll head up there at least one weekend, but NJ (have a sister and brother-in-law I could stay with Fri night in Clinton, NJ), VA, MD, NC are all within reason. It seems like most of the clubs shut down for Dec....anybody know of any matches that might be doable? R,

Central Jersey will be shooting on 12/14. Vlad's planning a classifier special -- 4-5 classifiers and 2-3 field courses....

Old Bridge won't be shooting because their match falls between Christmas and New Year's....

Nik is correct that Old Bridge will not be shooting our regular scheduled match as it falls the Sunday after Christmas, but we will be shooting two indoor matches, on Friday nights, Dec 5 & 19. Start is 7:00 we generally finish in time to get to the diner by 11:30 or so. The 19th is a 4 stage special classifier and is by pre-registration only and we do try to get our regulars in first. Capacity is limited. Not sure yet what the cap is. Probably around 30 or so.

Jim

Bart,

We'll be hitting Sir Walter the first Saturday. As I mentioned, if you want to come down friday nite and drive down with us Saturday, youre more than welcome to do so.

Hit me offline.

Seth