Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA match in Circlevill Nov 1st

Big local match. 7 stages 159 rounds. I plan on having alot of fun and hopefully all you guys come and join the fun. Setup at 8:30 registration at 9:45 and if we're done with setup we shoot at 10:30. Hope to see you there Jason

Nicks_Quilt.DOC

Say_Goodbye.DOC

Black_18.DOC

Orange_22.DOC

Knock_Knock.DOC

03_08Madness.pdf

Six_at_a_Time.DOC

I thought setup was at 8:00...whaddaya think this is...a steel challenge match ???!!?? :)

Or are you sleepig in?

Well I will be there at 8:00am but I just figured you would need your beauty sleep :D

I thought setup was at 8:00...whaddaya think this is...a steel challenge match ???!!?? :)

Or are you sleepig in?

Well I will be there at 8:00am but I just figured you would need your beauty sleep :D

True

Revise that estimate ETA to 8 AM................. 1964

"Conrad No-Shoot"

That is the one where we get the stage all setup and the targets hung, then notice we have an extra target or two. So, Flyin40 and I look around and see where might be the meanest spot to turn a full/open target into a partial target with a no-shoot. It's not haphazard. There is a bit of art in the placement of that NS...sometimes. ;)

That seems to get Conrad to cuss us a bit...so, that is a BIG bonus. :)

I'm in for tomorrow, I'll be making chili as soon as we get done taking the girls trick or treating. I'll make the chili if someone will bring the bowls, spoons, crackers and cheese. It will be cooking until the match in the morning. Looks like a good match

Flyin

Pat,

Maybe you can help me place the "Conrad No-Shoot." (<<<newly named)

I thought you would have called that the "Keen No-Shoot" ...................... because typically when I get there, look the stages over and see an easy way to shoot a stage, or a killer way to game one ............ then proceed to say something clever about it out loud (Note to self: keep all gaming comments to myself) ... you'se guys go and grab a couple no-shoots and a staple-gun and commence F&^%ing up my "perfect run" :devil::ph34r:

Pat,

Maybe you can help me place the "Conrad No-Shoot." (<<<newly named)

I thought you would have called that the "Keen No-Shoot" ...................... because typically when I get there, look the stages over and see an easy way to shoot a stage, or a killer way to game one ............ then proceed to say something clever about it out loud (Note to self: keep all gaming comments to myself) ... you'se guys go and grab a couple no-shoots and a staple-gun and commence F&^%ing up my "perfect run" :devil::ph34r:

the "Keen no shoot" sounds better to me.

I'm in for tomorrow, I'll be making chili as soon as we get done taking the girls trick or treating. I'll make the chili if someone will bring the bowls, spoons, crackers and cheese. It will be cooking until the match in the morning. Looks like a good match

Flyin

I'll bring spoons, bowls, and crackers (and the cheese if I remember to get it out of the frig in the morning)

Flyin

I'll bring spoons, bowls, and crackers (and the cheese if I remember to get it out of the frig in the morning)

2 pots of venison chili is cooking right now. I won't say I put too much heat to it but its somewhat warm :devil::devil: I'm doing alittle taste testing B) , washing it down with some beer. Pretty good combination :cheers:

Flyin

Looking forward to shooting the bs with you tomorrow Flyin after your trip to the wilderness and your dealings with the feral and wild. No doubt you have stories.

In a related topic, I have stories about DCarters sister.

Almost every thing you could want for an early November match. Great day, stages, friends and food. Just needed some Beer. Thanks for feeding everyone Flyin. OH! if sweat isn't rolling down you forhead it isn't to hot yet!!!

mda

If you pray to the weather gods they treat you good. Thanks for all of the support this year guys, it really couldn't happen without YOU. I'll try to keep the stages challenging for next year. I have all winter to come up with some more stuff like the Conrad Fault Line. If you have any stages, you can sent them to me and I'll see what I can do to get them in a match.