Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Call of Duty 4

38supPat

I play the Zombies all the time, got to level 12 I think.....man it gets tough! I like the big revolver, the ray gun and the M1919 browning for dealing with the undead

level 27. We had one guy with a flame thrower and three other guys with belt fed guns and three of us had ray guns as well. It got to the point where it took two shots with the ray gun to kill the zombies

Level 15 with one other player is my record. It gets pretty ugly!

I do like that Browning though.... :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

OK...this will sound crazy but it works, and you look like a savage madman. If you don't want to put a little piece of scotch tape on your monitor, don't read. Get out your MP5 in an empty server, iron sights. Take your little piece of tape and throw it over the sights while you're staring at a wall. Line up your front MP5 iron sight and get a good tip sharpie. Put a dot on the tape, lining up perfectly with your irons. Run around and blast. It's even easier in hardcore, because people drop with one hit. No more having to scope at close and medium distance. You will RIP your target and it looks like an open gun! It's pro, trust me. That how I one shot faces doing a superman off of a building, hehehehee.

Where do you get the ray gun from? Does it unlock at a higher level?

Open the door with the word "help" on it with 1000 points; it's to the ride side of the room when you're looking out the front. Once you go in there look to your left at the box with the question marks on it. Pay the points and it will randomly give you a weapon. Basically all you can do is hope the ray gun comes up; you don't get the ray gun every game.

Edited by j2fast

OK...this will sound crazy but it works, and you look like a savage madman. If you don't want to put a little piece of scotch tape on your monitor, don't read. Get out your MP5 in an empty server, iron sights. Take your little piece of tape and throw it over the sights while you're staring at a wall. Line up your front MP5 iron sight and get a good tip sharpie. Put a dot on the tape, lining up perfectly with your irons. Run around and blast. It's even easier in hardcore, because people drop with one hit. No more having to scope at close and medium distance. You will RIP your target and it looks like an open gun! It's pro, trust me. That how I one shot faces doing a superman off of a building, hehehehee.

Now I know how people beat me so bad :angry2: