Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

.38 Super Load

Rebtexan

I just aquired a slightly used Brazos Cusotm Guns Pro SX. Now I need a good load for it. I am new to open and compenators. Any body know of any good loads to start with? I have around a thousand or so Zero 124 Gr. JHP laying around and 10 lbs. of VV N105 under my bench. I would like to use these if possible. Thanks for any help.

Hey and welcome to be.com. I'm sure you'll get plenty of great answers but you can also try the search function for even more info.

You shooting at Pima and 3 Points?

Edited by jasmap

I just aquired a slightly used Brazos Cusotm Guns Pro SX. Now I need a good load for it. I am new to open and compenators. Any body know of any good loads to start with? I have around a thousand or so Zero 124 Gr. JHP laying around and 10 lbs. of VV N105 under my bench. I would like to use these if possible. Thanks for any help.

Those are GREAT for a pro sx,I would start at 10gr and go up from there.PS JASMAP is a B BAGGER!!!!!!!! :surprise:

Hey and welcome to be.com. I'm sure you'll get plenty of great answers but you can also try the search function for even more info.

You shooting at Pima and 3 Points?

As soon as I can I will be shooting at Pima. I had a small encounter with a drunk driver a few months ago and I am still re learning how to walk. :angry2: