Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reload times 8 shot

My single best ever was 1.54 ( at the practice range ) shot to shot in the A ring at 15 yards. There were 2 of us and it took all afternoon, but we eventually jagged one each. :ph34r:

Single best ever in a match 4.5 ( that's right....4.Fken 5 ) matches are always harder. :roflol:

4.5 seconds... Now mark your being much too hard on yourself, your reloads are deffinately in the 2 to 2.5 range, I've witnessed them. You can down an omlet at Margie's in 4.5 seonds, something I've also witnessed :roflol:

I'm always interested in watching reload times and once I shoot I grab the timer for the rest of the guys. I've wached Vic Pickett do hundreds of reloads during matches at well under 2 seconds. I'd say his average is 1.5 - 2.

John Rodgriques is close, hitting many at 1.9 to 2 seconds during the stages. Jeff Nickles has gotten a few under 2 seconds but mostly hits them in 2.5 - 3 and gets mad. :D

Can it be done... yes. And often. You just have to keep practicing and never let someone else tell you it can't be done.

Margies, Short for Marge's Diner. Their theory s as they had to kill the whole cow for you to get the meatloaf diinner you might as well have to eat the whole cow. They don't use plates, more like platters and they heap the servings on it so that there is no bottom visible only food. Bring an appetite kaws it is goo-ood. I cannot eat all of the small portion of anything on the menu. And the coffee is the bestest I have ever had.. :rolleyes: