Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I HATE YOU GUYS!

steel1212

HHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAA!! See you at the next match, sucker. (Actually I'll be out the next two Sundays, but after that, it's showtime.)

Also, fair warning: I've got three of the damned things now.

H.

LOL, Yeah, I'll be in TN this weekend anyway and I'll be shooting SS for a little while until I get this one up and running. Man, I wish KAPS was still around, I miss getting to run twice!! I might have to make more trips to Owensboro.

HHAAHAAAHAAHAAHAA!! See you at the next match, sucker. (Actually I'll be out the next two Sundays, but after that, it's showtime.)

Also, fair warning: I've got three of the damned things now.

H.

LOL, Yeah, I'll be in TN this weekend anyway and I'll be shooting SS for a little while until I get this one up and running. Man, I wish KAPS was still around, I miss getting to run twice!! I might have to make more trips to Owensboro.

Fair enough, holler if you want to take a look at my 625s. I messed with one and Carmoney did the other, so you get to see both sides of the quality spectrum. I can also loan you the Miculek videos, which are darned handy for learning how to work on the things.

H.

And why do you hate us??????????

You have chosen the true path. ;)

Be at peace. :bow:

Oh I'm coming to the dark side....I heard you had cookies...wait was that somewhere else :roflol:

Oh its sad to say I no longer have my 625....for now muh ha ha but will pick it back up later :cheers:

Edited by steel1212

He HAD a 625 !!!!! :devil:

:surprise:

Looks like we'll have another REVO shooter at the TN sectional match next year ! B)

Hop

Guess I'll need to get on the practicing part.....I hear the learning curve is kinda steep! Anybody know where I can borrow a 625...I've seem to missplaced mine..... :unsure:

Edited by steel1212