Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Toy

racesnake

Just finished building this puppy using stray bits/pieces I had laying around the shop (note old timey SV slide). This is a dual caliber pistol w/ 40 S&W and 9mm top ends. Lightening holes were cut by my good friend, "Sudden Death". Otherwise known as "The Magazine Man". post-1617-1220672779_thumb.jpg

I know that thing is going to shoot as good as it looks, just let me get my hands on the 9mm upper to match it the the 40 upper. And that stipple job you do the the bomb those other guys don't have anything on you :cheers:

Edited by Sudden Death

Just finished building this puppy using stray bits/pieces I had laying around the shop (note old timey SV slide). This is a dual caliber pistol w/ 40 S&W and 9mm top ends. Lightening holes were cut by my good friend, "Sudden Death". Otherwise known as "The Magazine Man". post-1617-1220672779_thumb.jpg

Hey that is a nice looking gun. I like the grip work too. You are very talented.

slide looks fast. and cool.

good job.

what brand of magwell is on this gun I like .

• 2 weeks later...

what brand of magwell is on this gun I like .

It looks like a SV magwell