Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sept 6 USPSA match in Circleville

What ? :huh:

No CFL's ?

:cheers:

I know your happy about that Keen :roflol:

I doubt if I will make it. My wife has an exam at 8:30am and I'm not sure how long it will take her. If she makes it back in time(which I doubt) I'll probably try to make it down to catch the end of the match and shoot through. If its too late I'll probably just come down and practice.

Flyin

What ? :huh:

No CFL's ?

:cheers:

I know your happy about that Keen :roflol:

I doubt if I will make it. My wife has an exam at 8:30am and I'm not sure how long it will take her. If she makes it back in time(which I doubt) I'll probably try to make it down to catch the end of the match and shoot through. If its too late I'll probably just come down and practice.

Flyin

"practice" is that what we are calling Roosters now? :cheers:

It should be a good day for shooting. The weather report is only a 25% chance of rain. ( maybe just a drizzle ) 70 degrees at the start of the day with a high of 78 degrees by 3:00pm. Hope to see you all there :D

Seems like a fine and likely shooting challenge in Single-Stack to me, Chuck.

You might realize that we used to have two monthly matches in Ohio (non-affiliated) that ran as 8 (total) in the gun to start and 8 in any mag. Those often had 8 round arrays...of all steel.

We like meat and potatoes. :)

I would like to thank everyone that came out Saturday and shot the USPSA match in Circleville. Other than getting started a little late I think the day went pretty smooth. Special thanks to Cris Keen for getting the scores done so fast. And everyone that came early for setup. Hope everybody had a good time. see you next month Jason

I'm thinking about running a backing up stage for next month. Just wandering if the average Joe shooter that comes to C-ville is ready for something like that. What do you guys think? I attached 2 stages that I designed.

Can you put the files in PDF???

Flyin

I'm thinking about running a backing up stage for next month. Just wandering if the average Joe shooter that comes to C-ville is ready for something like that. What do you guys think? I attached 2 stages that I designed.

Can you put the files in PDF???

Flyin

I don't know how but I'm sure someone can If we ask really nice and say please

For my level of shooting... I'd say retreat 2 would be the one to put up. I'm terrified of breaking 180, as I should be, but I'm also up for giving it a try. Of course... depending on the bay you'd use for it, we may have to fight some chewed up footing.

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to thank everyone that came out Saturday and shot the USPSA match in Circleville. Other than getting started a little late I think the day went pretty smooth. Special thanks to Cris Keen for getting the scores done so fast. And everyone that came early for setup. Hope everybody had a good time. see you next month Jason

Any word on when the scores for this match will be posted? Normally I get an email, but nothing yet..

They were done that night, by Quick Keen. I got a copy. I don't know who else got one. Must not have hit the right email list.

FWIW, I don't know if our new (this year) match director has ever had to do the score work. So, that is another level of extra work for him. This years stats guy is out for a bit with a busted finger (ER and surgery). Keen stepped up and in and entered the score sheets for the match, before he was off to Oklahoma for the Nationals.

If Keen is home now and on his home computer...if he emails me the match file, I'll send in the classifiers, and upload the match scores to the uspsa website.

They were done that night, by Quick Keen. I got a copy. I don't know who else got one. Must not have hit the right email list.

FWIW, I don't know if our new (this year) match director has ever had to do the score work. So, that is another level of extra work for him. This years stats guy is out for a bit with a busted finger (ER and surgery). Keen stepped up and in and entered the score sheets for the match, before he was off to Oklahoma for the Nationals.

If Keen is home now and on his home computer...if he emails me the match file, I'll send in the classifiers, and upload the match scores to the uspsa website.

PistolFinalsAlldivisions.txt