Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Funny, Funny, Funny, Funny, Funny, Funny

CSEMARTIN

hints?

It's a recording, and it's funny. I've called it several times. It took me three times to hear it all because the first two times I couldn't stop laughing.

If you listen to this recording and don't laugh, there is something wrong with you.

Google knows all:

800Notes.com user JLHunter on August 22, 2008

I called this number (650 388 1117) using an inexpensive calling card so as to avoid a disaster. The number is a joke "psychiatric hotline" (based on an old email joke) that was set up and sponsored by www.rejectionhotline.com, which is a registration site for warning others about wannabe "players" who can't take a hint or won't take "no" for an answer. This company's telephone number is (617) 861-3962.

Their website states:

The Rejection Hotline®

"The dating scene is full of people who can't take a hint or can't take 'no' for an answer (and many who apparently can't take showers, can't brush their teeth, or can't seem to go out in social settings without awkwardly embarrassing themselves).

The Rejection Hotline exists as a simple alternative to uncomfortable situations and it is a public service to both the rejector and to the rejectee!"

As near as I can tell, there are no hidden charges nor ulterior motive other than to advertise the above-mentioned website.

The spokesperson at the end of the call does ask that if you are calling from a cell phone that you allow them to text you something by pressing the "* " (star) key, and that might cost you some money (and probably does), but I just ignored this request.

Sorry if anyone took "ME" :rolleyes: seriously....

:huh: Huh ?

Is that supposed to be another joke, Mr. Jokie Joker ?

Nobody takes you seriously Merlin ....... until you post that you found yet another $200 1911 and then we all get #$%#&@ mad! :angry: :angry: :angry:

:roflol: