Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting plate rack (me, 41mag)

41mag

Move your left hand faster on the draw.

When you run up to it, have the gun up and on target before you're ready to shoot.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for taking the time my friend.

I picked up on the slow left hand myself when I watched but missed the low gun coming in. It was a spur of the moment thing when after turning the camera on I decided to run up and shoot instead of walk up and draw like the other scenes. I need to get myself trained to have that gun in front of my face when I arrive at the shooting position.

thanks,

41mag

Pat...how come you are working on plate shooting? :)(that looks much better than last Sunday)

I took Dr. Fran back up to the Rayner plates before leaving on Sunday...for some plate ownership work. Own them she did...on the move too.

Pat...how come you are working on plate shooting? :)(that looks much better than last Sunday)

I took Dr. Fran back up to the Rayner plates before leaving on Sunday...for some plate ownership work. Own them she did...on the move too.

Now that's a funny question :roflol: .

Do you realize I got beat on that stage!

I think I will make arrangements with Tom to just set my tent out there on the range and eat, sleep and shoot them dang plates! :angry2:

see ya on the range,

41mag

Damnit Knuckles,

Quit the advice crap. He doesn't need any help (at least from you). :angry2:

Pat,

Take a good SMOOTH, SLOW draw. REALLY AIM that first shot, and the second, and third........ SMOOTHLY work the trigger backwards. ;)

If you should make it to the TN section. We'll shoot some steel. :devil:

Hop

Oh, and is that a pile of SAND in the back ground !!! :roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

Edited by hopalong