Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday Specials on August 15th

sinnsyk

My shooting buddy Steinar is coming from Norway on the 21st and I made a bet with him in June that if I didn't have my bathroom finished by the time he got here I'd buy him a S&W 625. My bathroom had been sitting half-torn down for a long time and was pretty ghetto. At least according to my bud Jason. Friends of mine were seriously starting to demand a proper bathroom.

I think Steinar was looking forward to receiving a nice new revolver by the time he got here, but I told him that's not going to happen and if I make a bet I intend to win it.. Luckily my new girlfriend that I met after I made the bet is very handy and is very good about doing tiles.. Without her I wouldn't have finished it on time.

We still have a few finishing touches (mirror, hangers etc), but in essence shower, toilet, lights and outlets are installed and working.

Next project... kitchen. And on that topic I have the beer tap already installed. Just been debating and playing with the idea of forced cold air to cool my beer lines (8' needs to be cooled as my fridge with the kegs are in the basement). Been reading on the internet about it and wanted to test it out, but looks like a glycol system may be the only way to avoid foam and get cold beer straight from the tap. I'll post some pictures later, but I've built a bar out of my kitchen.

Edited by sinnsyk

Happy Birthday, Henning!

By the way, thanks for chatting with me on Friday. Placed my order and look forward to receiving the goodies!

Also I am looking forward to your new fibre optic front sights!

Regards,

Mick

happy birthday! damn i missed out on the birthday specials :(

I like the tile work in the bathroom, i did the same to my bathroom at the start of the year, i did some nice sandstone tilling out the front entertainment area :) ill do anything but painting!! my brothers girlfriend and my girlfriend love painting so its great.

• 2 weeks later...

got my Henning gear,....and my Prescription shirt,..very nice,..good quality. I got a 2XL, although it is a generous fit and an XL would have been comfortable.

Nice mag,.. it is a 10mm with Henning pad and follower kit for my .40, it works well,.and fits slightly tighter, but still drops free easy enough. No problems, no need to trim or sand anything.

Edited by Mo Hepworth