Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I wish EAA would bring this version of the Limited in...

pivoproseem

I'd like to see this come in...

Tanfoglio Australia

I'm already thinking about selling the older Gold Team I bought and my CZ SP-01 to buy a Limited in .40

Honestly thats just a black limited, trick is to get slide lightening done and then ion bonded. The limited is a great gun and only better with a long firing pin and some of Henning's grips.

Leo

i heard the factory black finish is pretty low quality and nowhere near the finish Ion Bond is.

Leo

Ion Bond is probably pretty hard, but I just like the idea of being able to buff out scratches and throw a quick bead blast on the matte stuff an bingo; new looking gun without spending a fortune. My guns always end up looking like I dragged them behind my car, and I just KNOW I would have an ugly scratch on Ion Bond or even Chrome in no time flat. Not that the look of the scratch would bother me that much, but I would be pissed at spending all that money for nothing when I could have bought more ammo instead.

I'd like to see this come in...

Tanfoglio Australia

I'm already thinking about selling the older Gold Team I bought and my CZ SP-01 to buy a Limited in .40

Honestly thats just a black limited, trick is to get slide lightening done and then ion bonded. The limited is a great gun and only better with a long firing pin and some of Henning's grips.

Leo

Leo, you need to post a pic of your open gun that is Ionbonded. I mean to tell ya guys, I saw it out at A3 and it just look amazing!!