Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

spineless people

-JQ-

you may know them...

To your face all is well --- then in email rant on you.

Like me; don't like me - just have enough spine to tell me to my face and we might just get along...come on grow a pair!

This does NOT apply to anyone here!

I just had to rant for a moment...thanks now I can drive home happily...

note to self: more "hate" rants than "likes"...must stop posting while at work

you may know them...

To your face all is well --- then in email rant on you.

Like me; don't like me - just have enough spine to tell me to my face and we might just get along...come on grow a pair!

This does NOT apply to anyone here!

I just had to rant for a moment...thanks now I can drive home happily...

note to self: more "hate" rants than "likes"...must stop posting while at work

See how good you can feel after a nice hate rant? :) I say don't hold back, it'll give you high blood pressure.

You're SO right...people like that just frost my @ss. I'm another that doesn't care whether you like me or not....couldn't care less. I'd rather someone openly dislike me than act like my buddy and then stab me in the back.

Thanks G-man.

I guess it is partly my fault ...like they say "screw me once shame on you, screw me twice shame on me, shame shame" Just didn't really expect boss to hang me out twice...but the third time that's just bad form and I told him so...he didn't like it much...his face gets really red - and dang it, that makes it so funny - he needs to learn to breathe :devil:

I'm not fired - but I AM highly hire-able and looking seriously - I have an odd but diverse skill set - Something will come up

not getting fired back up...just going to bed ;)

Life is too short to deal with stupid bosses. Go find someone who will appreciate your skills.

I've been in a similar situations and your boss will never grow a pair. Might find someone else to hang out for awhile to avoid the inevitable confrontation but eventually he will be right back screwing you over.

And make very certain when you leave that your boss' supervisor is aware of why you are leaving.

I hate lazy people that dont give a crap about there job and just making harder on those who actually do care bout there job

I know a guy like this who is also a back stabber! He used to be a real good guy, still spineless, but at least not lazy. Now he is both and I can't stand it. He was the best man at my wedding. Now, I rarely talk to him other than when completely necesary.

If I do not like you you will know because I will not talk to you. (And ask anyone I know, I can TALK) That way, I don't ahve to deal with your bullsh*&!