Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Adjustment lever for scope

You need to be careful on using the scope lever. We have found that the lever has caused some serious problems with different scopes and recommend that you do not use this on yer scope. If the lever is bumped or hit it can cause damage to your scope. Just something to think about before installing a scope lever.

I have 3 of the levers from Chris. 2 are on Millet DMS scopes and one on my Leupold VXlll 4.5x14.

All three are beautifully made and look great on the scopes. Do not over tighten them onto the ring.

I got the one on the Leupold a bit snug and had difficulty turning it. I loosened it just a bit and it

works great. Actually I thought the one for the Leupold was a bit taller than necessary until

I tried it with gloves on. I am glad it's tall. It's on a hunting scope and really makes a difference being able to

quickly change magnification, with or without gloves.

I know the others are quality built and work well but the ones from Chris just look like they belong.

Craig

• 3 months later...

A huge +1 to the levers that Chris Marsh is offering. They are miles beyond the r&r offering I was using (which wouldn't tighten down enough to stay on the optic). The fit and finish are superb, incredibly slim and ergonomic, beautifully rounded edges and corners. Makes the old one look like something from elementary school. :angry2:

Money well spent at 3 Sun Stuff! :bow:

post-7974-126653707864_thumb.jpg

post-7974-126653718848_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I bought one from R&R Racing and it didn't quite fit correctly (a tad loose). I put it on a Leupold Mark AR scope and lined the inside of the cattails with double sided tape and moleskin and that filled the gap nicely. These scopes, in my opinion, are good for the money two or three people in our local club have bought these lately and everyone seems to be happy with them.

To those of you that make the cat-tails you might consider the above scope (primarily for the budget minded 3-gunner).