Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sumer Blast Champ !

hopalong

Congrats Cliff and all the other class winners. It was good to meet those we hadn't met before. Glad I was able to pull through to get the required 20 shooters for Nats slots.

See you again on the range...Sue and Steve

I'd throw some beers on here, but that's a tall order...something along the line of needing a semi trailer.

Cheers

Mike,

I really think you got it wrong, Cliff didn't cut a deal with the devil, he got the best ole Satan a while ago and now Lucifer is his 'female dog companion'! :roflol: .....Case in point, look at what he did to win the pistol side match! :ph34r:

Anyway, it sure was a fun match, and I really enjoyed spending time with so many good friends from different parts of the country, and it was equally nice making a few new friends along the way. I'm proud of my buddy Cliff for shooting a great match--he had not one single miss or penalty throughout a very challenging series of stages. That is how you win this stuff, and Cliff did just that. Chad did me proud with that slick Carmonizer of his, and Bob and Pat both impressed me with their game as well. That covers the top five, but I really think the whole field of Blast revolver regulars has gotten tougher. Nice job outta everybody!