Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tenn. State Match how many Rev.shooters

dwarren9

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Historicaly, Cliff will show up but it looks like he is spending his travel $$$ going to Europe so I really don'e expect to see him this year.

I know Nashville Bill, Odie, Matt Beck are. I might and might not (looking to shoot Single Stack)

D, you NEED to get some of the Mississippi revolver shooters to go to a major match other than the MS Classic. The big turnout normally seen there will die down IF the Mississippi guys don't show up to support the other major matches. (Kind of "you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours" thing)

I'm working on talking a few others to show up at TN, but they are just a maybe.

Hop

Just to add for some of you.

This year will be the last year it (TN section) will be held at the Memphis facility. It will be moving to the Dickson TN (Nashville area) range for the next 2 years (minimum).

For those WEST of Memphis, it is 3 more hours drive from the Memphis range to the Dickson range. Yes they are slightly different and they both offer different shooting Challeges but I suggest NOT missing this one.

AND,

I have a DEVIOUS stage designed with WHEELGUNNERS in mind !!!!! :devil::devil::devil::devil:

As of now, I do plan on shooting SINGLE STACK at the TN section, BUT I can change my mind. IF there are a good many wheelies show for the FUN !!!!!

HOP

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

I took a look at the "Self squadding" list. Elliott and Annette have signed up. So the lack of talent will not be an ISSUE. ;)

So here is a list of probable and for sure wheelies:

Elliott Eysen....................GM

Annette Eysen.................B (I think, but maybe A)

Bill Baldock.....................B

Ben Ball..........................C (maybe B)

Craig Bowman.................M (Maybe wheelie)

D. Warren.......................? (GM :surprise: )

Matt Beck........................C

Pat Deberry.....................B

Odie Dehan.....................A (Photomotion Photography fame)

Not bad, but for the division to be recognized there has to be 10. (I'll change out of SSTK if it is 9)

I'll drop Mr. Miculek a personal invite, but if he's coming he'd already be signed up.

Hop

Edit to add O D

Edited by hopalong

Still have not got my 625 back for Bar sto they said they were running behind .I got a new toy coming to .I guess I will go ahead and sign up and make up my mind later.

What new toy have you got coming Danny? Just remember fnacy irons can't buy wins, I am a prime example of that :surprise:

Danny, I wish I could, but all my money, guns and vacation time are being spent on the Nationals. If I am lucky I will have just enough left over for the Gator Classic if the creek don't rise. Hopefully next year even if it is in Nashville. On second thought, that might be good. I could try and get in a football game that same weekend.

Ok Danny,

We hear the "My gun is at the "Smith"" all the time. So here you go. You may use my 625. I can put the Factory grips back on it if need or leave the Miculek grips on it. It has factory black front post and Millet black rear sights. I use Precision Deltas in it but you can use whatever. I have a little pull and can even let you test fire the thing with your ammo. ;)

Pat, You told me last spring you were gonna come shoot with us. I'm skipping Nationals so I can afford to shoot the TN section !!!! :surprise:

Plus, How many times have I made it down to the MS classic ????? and how many times have any Team Magnolia wheelgunners made it up to TN Section ????? Just curious, but I think it is pretty lopsided. ;)

I've seen the stages, (and you can too) they are pretty cool especially stage 10 (and VERY REVO FRIENDLY) So let's get going.

HOP

Hop is working so hard to get wheelgunners to the Tenn. Sectional, I am wondering if y'all allow yankees to shoot in this match. Memphis area really isn't that far from Des Moines. ;)

Bob.

A16841

We're even letting some folks in from New York, can't get more Yankee than that.

Hop is working so hard to get wheelgunners to the Tenn. Sectional, I am wondering if y'all allow yankees to shoot in this match. Memphis area really isn't that far from Des Moines. ;)

Bob.

A16841

We're even letting some folks in from New York, can't get more Yankee than that.

OK, I'll help you try to get at least 10 wheelgunners at the TN Sectional. It's only 623 mi. from DSM to Memphis and gas prices are way down :roflol: I'm filling out my entry now. I'm sure Hop doesn't remember me, but I RO'ed him at Area 3 a few yrs. back when he was shooting a 4" 610.

Bob

A16841

WOW Bob !!!!!

I actually still remember A-3, And shooting the 610.

Let's kick the dust out of the cobwebs in my head, Which stage ? I seem to recall a really enthusiastic Gentleman on the standards stage.

Oh well, until then I'll keep trying to get my memories "updated".

Looking forward reaquaint. :cheers:

Hop

I recall that stage, seems like us wheelgunners shot the first and last dissapearing targets including Jerry.

I also recall 3 range officers that were working thier "behinds" off. :cheers:

It'll be good to see you again, till then Good shooting.

Hop