Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sordin Electronic Ears

CSEMARTIN

My Sordin Supreme Pro electronic ears are broken. When I click them on, they automatically click off after about one second.

Does anyone have any experience with the Sordins when they go bad? Is is worth trying to have fixed?

My Sordin Supreme Pro electronic ears are broken. When I click them on, they automatically click off after about one second.

Does anyone have any experience with the Sordins when they go bad? Is is worth trying to have fixed?

You may have already checked this but the Sordins use 2 batteries and not just the 1 that is visible. The 2nd one sits under the visible one and needs to be shaken out at times.

If this isn't the problem then I know for sure that I received great customer service from Kaltron (Sordin importers) when I called them.

Edited by jasmap

• 2 weeks later...
I received great customer service from Kaltron (Sordin importers) when I called them.

I just got off the phone--very nice guy! They're going to take a look at them and see about getting them fixed. Supposedly, I'm the first guy to send in a broken pair. Not sure if I believe that or not, but it's worth a shot considering the cost of these ears.

If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't buy the Sordin brand.

Jason, thanks for your help!

Edited by CSEMARTIN

Keep in mind that in the summer time here in Texas, the ears sweat and the fabric material inside the muffs get wet. I did a little maintenance on them this weekend and saw that some of the screws inside the muffs had started to rust. Play it safe and wipe the fabric dry after each use.

They are fantastic ear protection.

Jerry

I received great customer service from Kaltron (Sordin importers) when I called them.

I just got off the phone--very nice guy! They're going to take a look at them and see about getting them fixed. Supposedly, I'm the first guy to send in a broken pair. Not sure if I believe that or not, but it's worth a shot considering the cost of these ears.

If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't buy the Sordin brand.

Jason, thanks for your help!

Keep in mind that in the summer time here in Texas, the ears sweat and the fabric material inside the muffs get wet. I did a little maintenance on them this weekend and saw that some of the screws inside the muffs had started to rust. Play it safe and wipe the fabric dry after each use.

They are fantastic ear protection.

Jerry

Thanks for the info, got to check mine. Love mine as well.