Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Steel deal?

paul788

I'm the club contact for our USPSA match. Couple of months ago I received an e-mail from a target company offering a deal on a complete match set of targets and stands. I'm not interested in taking on another match to run but the club manager is. I can't find the email. Did any other contact people get this email? If so can you forward it to me as now our club can amke use of it?

Thanks

Paul Beck

A49023

Another vote for GT Targets, very portable, easy to set-up and tear down. Working in a team, two people can usually have any of the 8 stages set-up in less than 15 minutes. Karl also does a great job supporting matches around the country.

Paul, you CANNOT run a "Steel Match" in Augusta on the THIRD Saturday--that's "ICORE" day--and you sure can't run it on the FIRST Saturday--that's "Steel in Griffin Day"--so WHEN would you run it???...hhmmm???... :rolleyes: ....mikey357

The club manager would drop our PPC style event on the second Sunday to start a Steel Challenge match.

Jennifer and I will be there for the Griffin Steel match next week.

The T-S runs great. Just need to loc-tite the trigger adjustment screws.

Paul

+ another for GT Targets. Karl is a good dude to work with. Low prices, fast shipping. He worked with me when I was figuring out how much steel I wanted to buy to start SC at my club and by his and some other forum members here I got exactly what I needed.

After 7 months now the GT Targets are holding up exceptionally well, almost not a mark on them and they have been pounded by major PF open guns at every match. I would not hesitate to buy from GT Targets again, and in fact I am planning another purchase...

The club manager would drop our PPC style event on the second Sunday to start a Steel Challenge match.

Jennifer and I will be there for the Griffin Steel match next week.

The T-S runs great. Just need to loc-tite the trigger adjustment screws.

Paul

Wonderful! I will be there, I look forward to seeing you guys.