Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Discount Code from Blade Tech on Pro Starter paks

ysued

What I love about Bladetech is that through Bobby they really understand the needs of the competitive shooter. Not to mention how much they support the matches and the sport!

~Mitch

And that you can get a great Kydex Holster & Pouch for $80.00 delivered!!

Not bad!!

I'm glad some of you can take advantage of this too.

I just got this and I would like to share this offer with you!!

Great Discount from Blade Tech on a Holster & Pouch Starter pak!! They make a Holster pak for very Pistol out there

http://www.blade-tech.com/Bobby-McGee-Pro-...AK-pr-1093.html

28jl9j8.jpg

I like sharing sales with Forum Members :D

This package is available for the M&P 9L or Pro.

I want to get a second mag pouch to go with this kit. Which one should I order, and in what belt width? (This is for the M&P 9L)

Thanks,

Scott

Belt with?? Dunno, what belt with do you have??

The New Stingray Attachment is adjustable!!

I would get the Kydex Double pouch!!

Y

This package is available for the M&P 9L or Pro.

Yes!!!

I got one!!

Y

I am assuming this is the mag pouch that comes with the pak, because it says it is IDPA approved:

"Double Mag Pouch,W/SR loop (IDPA APPROVED)

Our double mag carriers are now available with our new SR (StingRay) belt attachment. This attachment allows the carrier to ride closer to the body to aid in concealment. The SR loop hugs the belt tighter than our standard loop, this provides more stability and less movement of the pouch on the belt. The belt loop is iterchangeable to different sizes. By inverting the smaller size loops, (1.75) and under, the height of the pouches can be changed."

When you add this to your cart, you have to select a "Solid Loop Code" which varies from 1.25 to 2.25 in .25 increments. I want both mag pouches to be the same, but I'm not sure what comes with the pak.

-Update-

After looking at the pictures it looks like the mag pouch in the kit is the Millennium DMP Double Stack 9/40. It doesn't ask for a Solid Loop Code.

Thanks for the heads up on the offer and the discount. Now I just need to find the gun in stock somewhere.

Edited by sperman

• 5 months later...