Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mid-atlantic Sectional

Wow, what a great match!!! This was my first 'big' match (read: other than local club match) and I have to say that MASC Crew did one helluva job. Great facility, great staff, great stages. I cannot say enough good things about it!!!

Here are what restults I saw before I left the range:

Limited winner: Phil Strader (aka gmshtr)

Limited-10 winner: Bill Schwab

Production: David Olhasso (sp?)

I believe that Matt Trout won Open, but don't quote me just yet.

The truely sad part is that it was a great match but wasn't much different than their regular monthly match. A lot of clubs could learn a few things from the "IKES" crew. Howard and the guys run a great match like that every month. JJ won Open, Matt was 2nd. The results are up on the website.

Thanks for the kind words! I do have a great crew. That was our first major, but it won't be our last. We learned a lot and will improve on it. We're hoping to host the Mid-Atlantic next year, but even if we don't get that match we'll do something. Our limitation is our # of pits. We're maxed out now. Next year when you see the invite don't hesitate to sign up. I expect to sell out.

Oh, and if you won a plaque, they're being ordered as I speak. They should take 5-6 weeks. Sorry about the wait, but they'll be worth it. Checks have been written and should be mailed within the next couple days.

Howard

Thanks for the complements guys. I actually switched after Adam Benson whined about wanting to win a major. I guess he didn't capitalize on that opportunity! Just kidding Adam. Also, the point series thing helped make my decision easier to bear. Anyway, congrats to Bill, JJ, Dave, and all of the other winners.

Phil