Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ZHUNTERS Incessant teasing

Round_Gun_Shooter

That's right, I just hate it. This time he has gone too far with his Blizzard thread. Those of us that just love those tasty treats and can not eat them any more must rebel and stop this teasing once and for all.

I am down 35 pounds and see no blizzard in my future unless it is weather related so

KNOCK IT OFF JAY IT JUST ISN'T FAIR!!!!!

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

It is called self control, you need to show some if needed and just DRIVE RIGHT ON BY rather than succumb to the pull of the :Blizzard:

I do feel sorry for those of weaker resolve

:blizzard:

That's right, I just hate it. This time he has gone too far with his Blizzard thread. Those of us that just love those tasty treats and can not eat them any more must rebel and stop this teasing once and for all.

I am down 35 pounds and see no blizzard in my future unless it is weather related so

Hmm, I thought Round Gun Shooter referred to revolvers... :rolleyes:

heheh... I hit the next button on this one and as the new page came up it hit me... guess I can be a little slow sometimes. :D

Edited by JThompson

That is such a 90's attitude ... get into the 00's ... it's called binge and purge ... all the pleasure with none of the guilt or calories!

Get with the program!

I'll tell you what i have to say about certain indiviuals around they have a finely honed sense of self preservation :unsure: because i go to bed and people were screaming :popcorn: from the rafters and then i get up and what do i see :blizzard: here and there. :surprise: Really makes me wonder if i should take the same path myself before A8 is over :unsure:

Kevin

:popcorn: or :blizzard:

I'll tell you what i have to say about certain indiviuals around they have a finely honed sense of self preservation :unsure: because i go to bed and people were screaming :popcorn: from the rafters and then i get up and what do i see :blizzard: here and there. :surprise: Really makes me wonder if i should take the same path myself before A8 is over :unsure:

Kevin

:popcorn: or :blizzard:

Kevin

I see you only have 71 posts, kinda like being a new shooter, best to pay attention to the veterans

Well at least we don't hear anyone chanting 13...13 and got two good eyes

:roflol:

VERY GOOD!!!!

Where is your SNOB club application?

Right after Z posted my chant went to 16-16-16 then..... sskp1 posted and my chant went to 17-17-17......... :P

Gotta have a place for all those moon clips :rolleyes: but with the new North Mountain holders. time to slim down :cheers: Still hear the blizzard calling but I don't answer.

I have a defined weakness for fudgecicles :rolleyes:

I just cant buy them anymore...I will eat a whole box during one tv show :surprise:

Why is it that all the really good stuff ...is bad for you?? <_<

Jim

Oh by the way ....Z has his own weakness...It just dont make you put on weight...giggle

Jim

Edited by GentlemanJim

I just cant buy them anymore...I will eat a whole box during one tv show :surprise:

Jim

Oh by the way ....Z has his own weakness...It just dont make you put on weight...giggle

Jim

Not cold like :blizzard: either, well, most of the time they aren't anyway ;)

:Blizzard:

Jim

Jim

My Ole Pappy tells me..."The good things in life or either illegal, Immoral or Fattening."

He's right, as ususal.... :(

Jim

Jim

My Ole Pappy tells me..."The good things in life or either illegal, Immoral or Fattening."

He's right, as ususal.... :(

Well, between you and Jim, that only leaves illegal and immoral :unsure:

Ummmm, I ain't doing anything illegal :cheers:

has anyone tried the snickers ice cream bars yet? they need to come in a bigger package than 6 at a time, they sell them at sams in a 20 pack but i would be so fat then i could just roll from shooting position to shooting position

:snickers:

Gary, we are all over weight by at least two Blizzards,

To hate a blizzards, You must over weight by at least 20 Blizzards! :unsure:

Edited by 9x21

Gary, we are all over weight by at least two Blizzards,

You may have salt free popcorn instead.............................

and the Lite Beer of your choice...........

My concern is also this "Dairy Queen" guy. :surprise: Is he from P'Town or Key West?? :roflol:

As for lite beer, this is as lite as I go

belhaven-scottish-ale.jpg

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter