Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Fiber Front & New Trigger

sinnsyk

Is also in the works. I've sent the drawings in for the front sight and they'll get made as soon as the machining time is available.

A New Flat Trigger will be designed shortly. By the end of the summer we should be able to trick out our Tanfoglio guns to the nines.

Also experimented with a new hard anodized gray on my grips that I picked up today. It's the same finish that Spyderco uses on some of their knife bodies. Looks really good and may become something I want to use for finish that'll be "factory". I've been in discussions with Tanfoglio to make my grips the official aluminum grips so if things work out by next year you might get your Gold Team supplied with my contour grips.

;-)

Is also in the works. I've sent the drawings in for the front sight and they'll get made as soon as the machining time is available.

A New Flat Trigger will be designed shortly. By the end of the summer we should be able to trick out our Tanfoglio guns to the nines.

Also experimented with a new hard anodized gray on my grips that I picked up today. It's the same finish that Spyderco uses on some of their knife bodies. Looks really good and may become something I want to use for finish that'll be "factory". I've been in discussions with Tanfoglio to make my grips the official aluminum grips so if things work out by next year you might get your Gold Team supplied with my contour grips.

;-)

I believe it would be a good thing for Tanfoglio to pick up the grips as factory on the higher class pistols! The front sight will be awesome as well as the trigger. Then all we want is the BAM (Big Ass Magwell)!! :surprise:

Happy travels to you and all the best in the matches :cheers:

Well I should be and I am... multi-tasking. One thing at a time gets to be too boring...

Packing up lots 19 reload kits for 40 S&W for IPSC Standard Division. Should be a big hit in Europe.

any pics of the final design for the FO sight? And since you're working on a trigger design................ how about something for us DA Stock II shooters? (of course you'd have to get Tanfoglio to offer it as an official part, like the plan with the grips is).

grips!!!!!!!! when oh when are they coming??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

you doing the MGM Ironman this year? if so a bud of mine is going down for it you need to kick him in the nuts for me. (just cuz)

• 1 month later...