Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HELLO

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum as well as the shooting sports. Shot my first USPSA club match in Feb, Joined USPSA the following week. I have been using my Sig 228 in production; always reliable, just bought a Glock 34 installed xpress big sights (not sure I like them)

and grip tape. Have not shot it yet in competition. Looking forward to it. I have been reading Brian's book, watching some of the Burkett videos and using the Burkett website dry fire section to help with my practice. Looking forward to harvesting the knowledge that fills these forums as well (that sounds a little strange) All my friends Golf so I will need to make new friends, I tell them that I now spend my sundays "putting holes in things instead of putting things in holes"

Shoot straight and shoot safe, Nice to be here!!!

Edited by BENTNBROKEN

Hello everyone,

I am new to the forum as well as the shooting sports. Shot my first USPSA club match in Feb, Joined USPSA the following week. I have been using my Sig 228 in production; always reliable, just bought a Glock 34 installed xpress big sights (not sure I like them)

and grip tape. Have not shot it yet in competition. Looking forward to it. I have been reading Brian's book, watching some of the Burkett videos and using the Burkett website dry fire section to help with my practice. Looking forward to harvesting the knowledge that fills these forums as well (that sounds a little strange) All my friends Golf so I will need to make new friends, I tell them that I now spend my sundays "putting holes in things instead of putting things in holes"

Shoot straight and shoot safe, Nice to be here!!!

Welcome! In my experience Golf and shooting sports are mui compatico! :cheers:

Welcome!

Hey, I went from active USPSA shooting, to golf but couldn't get the handicap down below a 6 or so and got burned out...moved back out West and back to USPSA shooting. I have a lot more fun shooting and far less days when I want to throw something in the water :P