Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

World Shoot

caps

Just visited the world shoot website and checked out the competitor list. Looks like there's going to be 1025 shooters just in the main match, but I don't see too many Americans there yet.

Does anyone know how many Americans are going?

At last check, 76 US shooters have slots, including the teams.

I just got my plane tickets.. You can get a factory race gun for what it takes to get 2 people to Bali via Hawaii and Guam. :surprise:

...and on a completely unrelated topic.. where are all those sponsors I keep hearing about?? :D :D :D Just think, a thousand shooters might never see your name on my shirt ;)

• 4 weeks later...

As the deadline draws near -- I would like to offer several .40 box fitting Standard mags for those in need.

There are several of us who will have available gear in various configurations from 19 rounds through 17.

They work in our guns and all disclaimers apply. (All S_ _, no Paras as yet.)

Yes this should have been posted earlier, my apologies as life has been demanding this year. Do give some

thought to whom you are shooting with to facilitate any swapping. Can't imagine a "rental rate" and risk speaking

for others, but a tangible thank you (like marriage, delivery of gift is appropriate within one year) would be kind.

I know most of the pre-match crowd and will contact them. If there are shooters on the alternate schedule and

you wish to approach them about using their mags, please do so directly and good luck! PM me if I can be of help.

Joel

That's a great offer Joel. For those shooters that aren't going to gear up for international matches, borrowing a set of ready-to-go Standard mags will help a lot-- you can't just slap a wedge basepad onto a 140 mm mag and expect it to fit...