Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

With SS nationals finishing up lets have our own. I know you guys have'em you whipped me last time I did this but I ain't skeered lets do it again...Bring out those SS and lets do it old school!

Me

Want2Race

Clyde

who else....

Edited by steel1212

With SS nationals finishing up lets have our own. I know you guys have'em you whipped me last time I did this but I ain't skeered lets do it again...Bring out those SS and lets do it old school!

Me

Want2Race

Clyde

who else....

I'm shooting SS minor tomorrow with either the .38 Super or 9mm-I have both packed. I'm also going to see if I can shoot my SS .45 in the second round.

I've got your brass packed and ready.

Dave

I want to shoot minor but I can't seem to make my factor gun shoot like my custom ones :-)

So if they will let us shoot 2d round same division, you want to shoot the Wilson .38 Super or the Rock 9mm?

Dave

Edited by Airedale

I want to shoot minor but I can't seem to make my factor gun shoot like my custom ones :-)

So if they will let us shoot 2d round same division, you want to shoot the Wilson .38 Super or the Rock 9mm?

Dave

I'll shoot that .40 SS I have that holds 20 :-)

Dave

I'll shoot that .40 SS I have that holds 20 :-)

:roflol:

Limited - Minor / SS - Minor

:popcorn1:

How you gonna make Master shooting Minor on the classifiers...especially this one! Did you get my email about you winning the plaque for A?

Shooting the 'A' zone maybe? :cheers:

Limited - Minor / SS - Minor

:popcorn1:

How you gonna make Master shooting Minor on the classifiers...especially this one! Did you get my email about you winning the plaque for A?

Shooting the 'A' zone maybe? :cheers:

Thats just hear say....

Awright, if I make it out at all, you're on. I'll bring the round gun and the skinny gun, and we'll see what old school looks like from the left.

H.

no no no, no sandbaggers allowed :roflol:

Look, you ask me to stand still and shoot, bad things happen. These feet were made for movin' baby!

H.

Awright, if I make it out at all, you're on. I'll bring the round gun and the skinny gun, and we'll see what old school looks like from the left.

H.

no no no, no sandbaggers allowed :roflol:

Look, you ask me to stand still and shoot, bad things happen. These feet were made for movin' baby!

H.

:lol: