Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alternative to the Slide Racker?

ExtremeShot

I decided I didn't want to mill a dovetail for a slide racker on my new open gun that I'm building. However, I would like to have a kickstand that would allow me to get off the table quicker. I'm wondering if anyone has attached a kickstand to their scope mount or done something else (besides a slide racker) that props up the gun?

Thanks,

Darren

I decided I didn't want to mill a dovetail for a slide racker on my new open gun that I'm building. However, I would like to have a kickstand that would allow me to get off the table quicker. I'm wondering if anyone has attached a kickstand to their scope mount or done something else (besides a slide racker) that props up the gun?

Thanks,

Darren

Deleted.

Edited by JThompson

Thanks,

Darren

Like this

post-5567-1206897050.jpg

Yeah, something like that. However, I think I would like something on the gun and not the scope. ...something more substantial, made out of metal. I'm thinking like a straight post out the side of the scope mount.

That thing on the C-More seems like it would be too much torque on the scope?

Darren

Edited by ExtremeShot

Yeah, but that Aero thing has stealth technology. AND it's Carbon Fiber. How can any of you resist?

If those were legal for Limited I'd be ALL over it. Having it reciprocate with the slide would be so cool. Using aerodynamics to reduce muzzle flip....

Who needs Red Bull?

[attempt at humor off]