Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 21SF non-ambi

EricW

Someone posted in another thread that they had a G21SF *without* the ambi mag release. Can anyone direct me to where these can be found?

TIA!

Eric,

To the best of my knowledge there is only one flavor of G21SF. The ambi mag release is part of the new frame. For what it's worth, based on the fact that the magazines for the G17 now have the same mod that the G21 mags have I'd bet Glock will be making a similar ambi frame for the G17 in the near future.

-Cuz.

The G21SF is available without the ambi mag realease and with the standard Glock rail. Glock number is PF2150201. This is the California model.

Tom is showing them in stock at Top Gun Supply. Eric, have you made any Tru-Grips for the 21 SF yet are do the standard 21's fit?

Thanks JoeD!

Hi Joes,

TruGrip G21SF *ambi* goes on sale today. It is specifically designed for the 21SF. The G21 grips fit, but weren't quite perfect.

======================

Can anyone confirm if the mag release on the non-ambi 21SF has the square cutout on the RHS of the frame?

TIA!!!

Thanks Ray! Exactly what I needed to see. That' probably the nicest stippling job I've seen yet. Very very good work. :)

I'm kind of surprised your dept let you swap out the barrel. You've got a pretty progressive boss. ;)

Thanks Ray! Exactly what I needed to see. That' probably the nicest stippling job I've seen yet. Very very good work. :)

I'm kind of surprised your dept let you swap out the barrel. You've got a pretty progressive boss. ;)

Since, my department allows customized 1911s (if the officer decides to buy and use it), the Senior rangemaster checks out each gun used for duty and off. Since, the Bar-Sto barrel didn't compromise reliability and enhanced accuracy, they gave it the OK and approved it for duty.

Thanks for the comments on my stippling!

The G21SF is available without the ambi mag realease and with the standard Glock rail. Glock number is PF2150201. This is the California model.

I've had a new one in the box for about 4 months now........gotta so shoot it one of these days.