Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Any Match Near Tampa?

I am going to be down in Spring Hill, just north of Tampa, for vacation and wanted to see if there was a match on Sunday April 13th somewhere nearby.

Any information about where, when, etc. would certainly be appreciated.

Thanks, can't wait to get out of the snow and cold for a week!

heeheehee no cold here...blue skies today and 85 degrees. We have a match on the 3rd Sunday in Ruskin. Here's our club site. No classifiers to shoot that weekend, just 6 stages of fun. B)

There's also a smaller fun evening match on the 14th in the PM in St. Petersburg at The Wyoming Antelope Club.

If you need help with directions, please feel free to PM.

heeheehee no cold here...blue skies today and 85 degrees. We have a match on the 3rd Sunday in Ruskin. Here's our club site. No classifiers to shoot that weekend, just 6 stages of fun. B)

There's also a smaller fun evening match on the 14th in the PM in St. Petersburg at The Wyoming Antelope Club.

If you need help with directions, please feel free to PM.

Lighteye67,

According to the calendar the 13th is the 2nd Sunday. Is your match the 13th or are you the next weekend (20th)?

I think I actually shot a match at your club a couple of years ago when I was down at the same time. Nice club and nice folks.

Thanks.

Hell... I was looking at March :blush: We'll call that an AD and I'll go paste targets the rest of the night.

Second Sunday is in Frostproof, which is a ways down the road. It's where the State Championship is being fought over this weekend. The only other one I know of is in Naples that weekend, kind of a bit far to travel for an L1 match. I'm at a loss other than that.

At least I was right about the weather now...gorgeous.

Glyn,

I responded to your email tonight. I was gone at the state match this weekend. The Frostproof match should have 5 stages plus a classifier. The 5 stages will likely be ones from the State match. If that is the case make sure your gun is sighted in.

Shannon

Check out the Wyoming Antelope club's Tuesday and Friday evening shoots. I just got back from Florida and my son and I shot with them on Tuesday. They made us feel welcome. Good club, good safe shooters, good people.