Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reverse adjustments on C-More

LeoHallak

We decided to see what it takes to reverse the adjustments on a C-More.. took a little time but turned out good. Thanks to John and Josh.

Leo

Damn you guys are good!! That looks like the key to making the Barry mount friendly :cheers:

Nice job! I flipped mine just because. Not really all that hard but so far I haven't put the lock down screw on for the horizontal adjustment. I'm not sure it's even necessary as that screw is pretty darn snug anyway. Maybe I'll do it eventually but the one thing I'm missing to do it is a countersink bit.

Hmmm Leo, as I imagine I will be doing a fair amount of adjustments as I develope a load for the new uber-gun I'm wondering if you would be interested in doing this for money, gratitude and possibly even advertising space on the bottom of my Barry mount?

• 2 months later...

The biggest things that come to mind are the head of the windage screw has to be turned down a bit to fit in the other side of the body and if you want to move the elevation lock screw to the other side you'll have to remove the block and elevation adjustment screw so you can thread the other side of the block.

I didn't put the windage lock down screw back in mine and in 1,000 rounds the screw hasn't moved at all.