Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thanks Nemo!

JThompson

You have to love the forum members here. I put a call out for the clip on for prescription lenses for my Rydons. I don't have a lot of cash and that's why I posted here. I had a fair offer from a forum member, but said I would wait to see if I had any other offers. I get a PM from Nemo saying he had one that was worn, but serviceable. I don't care what it looks like as long as it holds the lenses. He says if I pickup the shipping on the frame he will ship it. I send him the info and he shipped it out the very next day! Damn. You have to love a guy willing to help out a fellow shooter like that.

Thanks Nemo!!!

Best,

Jim

Yep, that nemo is one great guy :bow:

Your story reminds of how I posted in the classifieds that I was looking for a replacement grip safety for my 1911, and he took care of it quickly and painlessly in a similar fashion.

He bailed me out again with the same pistol by helping me choose replacement sights. I know my ignorance might've pushed the limits of his patience, but he managed to educate me and then found a 'smith to do the work for half of what I was going to be charged locally. How in the world can you top that?

This forum does seem to attract those with big hearts and willingness to help.

Here's to my pal Nelson :cheers:

{...Now if only I can get him and the boys over to this coast for a little backwoods quarry bass fishing...}

Nemos all right in my book as well. Who else would give two guys that he has never met in person before, rides to the range in Tulsa, when it was pouring rain, and all they had for transportation was their motorcycles.

Tom

Nelson is A++ good people in my book.

A while back I posted a thread asking about Open gun covers and he sent me a PM and said "I've got one I'll never use, send me your address." He wouldn't take any money for it :surprise: All he would take was a SWAT hat to make Yasued jealous...lol

Edited by G-ManBart

:blush: You're welcome, Jim!

With the little things I could've done to help any of you, I'm just paying forward all the great things that fellow forum members (too many to list) have done for me and my boys over the years. Thank you!

To my good friends, so many that I have never met :cheers:

... you included, XD Niner :D

With the little things I could've done to help any of you, I'm just paying forward all the great things that fellow forum members (too many to list) have done for me and my boys over the years. Thank you!

To my good friends, so many that I have never met :cheers:

... you included, XD Niner :D

Someone pass me a tissue, I think I’m going to cry. :(:(

Can we have a group hug? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Edited by Big Guy

A while back I posted a thread asking about Open gun covers and he sent me a PM and said "I've got one I'll never use, send me your address." He wouldn't take any money for it :surprise: All he would take was a SWAT hat to make Yasued jealous...lol

Yeah, I heard about the hat.... OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!

When do I get one?? <_< <_<

Y

Y

Yamil, it was total coincidence, but that was the last one they had. They went like hotcakes. The team might be putting another order together and if they do I'll make sure to grab one for you. If it makes you feel any better I don't have one either. Oh, did he tell you about the coin too? LOL...

Y

Yamil, it was total coincidence, but that was the last one they had... <SNIP> Oh, did he tell you about the coin too? LOL...

:goof: I HAVE A HAT AND A COIN AND YOU DON'T!! :goof:

Yamil, it was total coincidence, but that was the last one they had. They went like hotcakes. The team might be putting another order together and if they do I'll make sure to grab one for you. If it makes you feel any better I don't have one either. Oh, did he tell you about the coin too? LOL...

I guess Nemo is Pi$$ed that I have the HRT Coin!!

Y