Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Post nr 200 Special

sinnsyk

So... this is post 198... on the EAA / Tanfoglio Forum

If someone can come up with an interesting post and refreshing post for nr 200 I'll do a special 30% off or something special for the person who can come up with something original and interesting on a #200 Thread anniversary. Nr 199 and nr 201 doesn't mean anything (at least for just this shits and giggles).. it's all about post / thread nr 200... he he ;-D. Let's see where the #200 thread leads us... be original and if so.. rewarded.

So... this is post 198... on the EAA / Tanfoglio Forum

If someone can come up with an interesting post and refreshing post for nr 200 I'll do a special 30% off or something special for the person who can come up with something original and interesting on a #200 Thread anniversary. Nr 199 and nr 201 doesn't mean anything (at least for just this shits and giggles).. it's all about post / thread nr 200... he he ;-D. Let's see where the #200 thread leads us... be original and if so.. rewarded.

How about starting the Secret Society of Tanfoglio shooters. We are starting to see more and more of them thanks to you!

Edited by abs

SSOTS is cool but with the surge in owners it might have to be the NSSSOTS (Not so secret society of Tanfoglio Shooters) I see t-shirts with some tanfos on it and a big pic on the back of Henning wearing a Lone Ranger mask.

SSOTS is cool but with the surge in owners it might have to be the NSSSOTS (Not so secret society of Tanfoglio Shooters) I see t-shirts with some tanfos on it and a big pic on the back of Henning wearing a Lone Ranger mask.

Yup, I see a "special" match in the making, maybe at Weld. The match would allow only Tan shooters and payback zillions of dollars!

So who posted the actual thread #200 ? I see there's 203 threads right now. I've been out of town, actually drove out to Grand Junction and been looking at a CNC machine that I'm considering buying. Making all these grips and pads will soon justify having my own machine. Which is very cool.

Alright so help me figure out who posted #200.. ;-)

So who posted the actual thread #200 ? I see there's 203 threads right now. I've been out of town, actually drove out to Grand Junction and been looking at a CNC machine that I'm considering buying. Making all these grips and pads will soon justify having my own machine. Which is very cool.

Alright so help me figure out who posted #200.. ;-)

I have no idea how you figured out that the first one here is #198. Where is that information shown? :blush: