Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pics of Checkered Grips, Titanium Comp etc.

sinnsyk

The checkering is great. I don't think I'll need grip tape either. I haven't had a chance to shoot the gun (hopefully on Saturday at the RM300) but it feels much better in my hand than the factory grips. I think that Tanfoglio should ship Henning's grips with their guns instead of the current ones. :cheers:

Also my thanks for the superb grips. Found a package in my mailbox yesterday, just when I was about to go to the range for some practise.

It had some nice upgrades ;)

• Black checkerd Henning Grips
  • Wolff 12lb and 10lb Recoil spring
  • 2 Hammer springs
  • Ambidextrous Gold Custom Thumb Safety
  • Slide stop pin
  • Prohold Tip screwdriver
  • 4 magpad replacement screws

At the range I fitted the new grips, new recoil spring (12lb) and the new slidestop. I shot my entire training session without Pro-Grip, cause the grips feel so nice and so grippy that I don't need the stuff anymore ;) Maybe at a match when i'm a bit nervous ;)

Really like the feel of the new grips and even my training buddy's wanted to handel the Tanfoglio. They are shooting a SVI custom and STI Edge. They also liked it ;)

Again, many thanks Henning for these wondeful products you make !!!

Some Pics ....

post-11998-1208332988.jpg

post-11998-1208333005.jpg

post-11998-1208333013.jpg

post-11998-1208333026.jpg

From a local gunsmith here in the Netherlands. He doesn't have a website unfortunately.

I WANT ONE!!!

I have little hands and have to rotate the gun in my grip just to reach the magazine release. I've been considering getting one made, or retrofitting an aftermarket 1911 release.

I wish we could get them OTC in the US.

All you need to do is drill/tap the existing mag button then attach any of the existing extended pads that are available for the 1911 style guns.

I seem to recall that Henning may be working on one too... but I maybe wrong.

Thanks! I was hoping it was that easy.