Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Things to do when snowed in...

Micah

What's the matter Flex ... pulling a Seevers ? Why not trek down to Miamisburg on your snowmobile today and shoot 75 rounds ? ! ? :huh::ph34r::P

Whole-e jersey...u gotta b shittin me pvt. pyle...

Fair-weather Chris is going to try to paint me into his weather circle??? :unsure::rolleyes:

Gah, the Weather Channel reports about Ohio looked like 10 feet of snow and total white-out. Jeez, you guys. :surprise:

And we FINALLY had a nice day... 63 and sunny. Best day yet this season. In fact, the ONLY decent day in months. But definitely not as bad as Ohio........ :rolleyes:

Wow - and I thought it was cold here in ATL in the 40's :surprise:

I grew up in St. Louis - where it does actually get cold - but I just am too old or too soft - and I can't take it anymore.

Edited by chp5

From "Sunny South Africa", with love: My youngest daughter comer running out of the school building this afternoon and remarks'"Look daddy there is actually a cloud in the sky". Still about 109F though. :(

How do you guys get that white stuff all over your pictures? Never seen snow except in photo`s and on mountain peaks in Lesotho and that was about 20 miles away.

A pistol match was a good way to spend a snow day. Once the buzzer went off I wasn't cold anymore in fact my brain seemed to ignore all input. <_<

Thanks to Pharoh B et al for a great effort in a blizzard.