Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Snowed out shoots in Ohio this weekend?

There are a couple of shoots this weekend that I had planned on attending. One shoot is in Miamisburg (indoors IPSC) and one at Miami Pistol and Rifle (outdoors - steel).

I know some of you are responsible for these and wondered if you call them off due to snow.

I'm not afraid of the snow. so if you have it I will come. My trigger finger is really itchy.

hk_mtbr

What is your usual round count per match?

I didn't think about ammo needs until just now...got plenty 9mm anyhow...might have to go minor...this will help inspire me to get my new 550 set up.

What is your usual round count per match?

I didn't think about ammo needs until just now...got plenty 9mm anyhow...might have to go minor...this will help inspire me to get my new 550 set up.

150-ish. I'm MD'ing this Sunday's match, and it is indeed on at this point. Hopefully this will be the last all indoor match that we have for a LONG time!

After talking to Paul Hernandez (club and USPSA guru), tomorrows match is still on. If you were planning on coming out tonight to help set up (all two of you I'm sure) DON'T!. Setup will be tomorrow an hour before the match.

Don't forget that we spring forward tomorrow ;)

Groovy.......... Did I actually read the word Groovy??????? WTF....PB.... have you been watching Austin Powers movies????

BTW--- I am looking out my window at two pick-up trucks out in the middle of the lake I live on. One has a camper in the bed... and the other is pulling a small camper trailer.

They are fishing out the doors of the two campers. I was told that we have over 30 inches of ice on the lake.... Like Matt said SPRING ???????

Time to fire up the AirSoft.

Edited by MichiganShootist