Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Heavyweight M&P Blingage

Nemo

To add a bit more heft to the M&P frame...

post-2776-1204475092.jpg

post-2776-1204475103.jpg

post-2776-1204475117.jpg

On my PAct BBK2 scale the aluminum one weighed 45 grams. This bad boy here topped-off the scale to an error reading, so I can't give you the weight delta.

Pretty cool, dontcha think?

:cheers:

Nemo

have your source make the entire backstrap out of brass, then checker it or cover it with rubber or some other texture. You'll add another 2-3 ounces and make the one piece mag-wll / backstrap rock solid and THE hot item for M&P Limited. :cheers:

• 9 months later...
how can i get one

I'll be selling Nemo's next week after he realizes that he needs two men and a grown boy to help him carry that thing around the stages at the Toys for Tots match this weekend. I figure he'll let me have it if I just take it off his gun and make it go away.

Now accepting offers

how can i get one

I'll be selling Nemo's next week after he realizes that he needs two men and a grown boy to help him carry that thing around the stages at the Toys for Tots match this weekend. I figure he'll let me have it if I just take it off his gun and make it go away.

Now accepting offers

Sorry to day that recent atmospheric events (mother-in-law in town) will preclude me from attending the T4T, HLG. Catch up with you at the SC Section.

Sorry to day that recent atmospheric events (mother-in-law in town) will preclude me from attending the T4T, HLG. Catch up with you at the SC Section.
NOOO!!

If anything, I would figure those atmospheric conditions would justify an "evacuation"!

I will be there for the other one, too.