Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Do you have a Vibra Prime?

Not quite the exact picture I was looking for. I need a few detailed pictures of the insides of it. But with the way you get along taking apart your single stack blasters......

HEY!!!!!!! :angry2:

I always get them back together, and besides, I seem to have found they they work WITHOUT some of those original parts as I had some extras laying around last time :blush:

MY Vibra-Prima works great, I have never had to take it apart!!!

But, I believe that, although he does not have one, Merlin set-up a repair service for them.

See if he has any in the repair shop he can take a photo of for you.

post-4139-1203994811.jpg

All better now ......... :)

I have 2 and this is my backup unit (now it is). There was a rumor about a year ago that these were going to be dis-continued and for the 1st time in my life I listened to the internet rumors and bought me a spare unit in case the 1st one I bought died. And about 4-5 months ago ..... it did. So I just took out my trusty backup Vibra-Prime until I could tear the 1st one apart and fix it.

:cheers: :cheers:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

post-4139-1203994811.jpg

All better now ......... :)

I have 2 and this is my backup unit. There was a rumor about a year ago that these were going to be dis-continued and for the 1st time in my life I listened to the internet rumors and bought me a spare unit in case my main one died. And about 4-5 months ago ..... it did. So I just took out my trusty backup Vibra-Prime until I could tear the 1st one apart and fix it. :cheers: :cheers:

I don't know but i've heard em say

that ever dog gonna have his day

Here's one thing you don't forget

I'm just a little bitty puppy yet.... B)

We are having 2 special classifiers (6 class. ea.) in the month of March .... here in Ohio ..... and I'm pretty sure that Matt hasn't yet made GM in Revolver or (God help me :rolleyes: ) Single Stack, so I'm guessing he will be down sometime later next month, and he can look (but not touch) all he wants then :)