Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new used limited Blaster

SV_shooter

stole this beaut from Steven, and I had him change his airbrushed grip to a stock black grip that I will stipple when I have a chance. I was having some problems that Zerwas never experienced, until I put a couple of hex keys and some blue loc-tite to the grip screws. She runs like the energizer bunny now! I just wanted to thank Steven for a great deal on a beautiful pistola.

:wub::cheers:

post-12157-1203977438.jpg

post-12157-1203977505.jpg

post-12157-1203977554.jpg

How could you have so much room? I picked up your Don Kehoe S_i last year and you had 2 other limited guns, a para on the way from matt, and 3 open guns from Kodiak, as well as your 3 gun rig. man your safe must be huge! Is it a walk in closet with armored doors? :surprise:

How could you have so much room? I picked up your Don Kehoe S_i last year and you had 2 other limited guns, a para on the way from matt, and 3 open guns from Kodiak, as well as your 3 gun rig. man your safe must be huge! Is it a walk in closet with armored doors? :surprise:

:cheers::D:P hope your back feels better see you at the range

Brian, I am VERY happy to know that my beloved site tracker is in good hands. Hands that will appreciate this pistol. It took me to the master class ranks and a solid 30th place finish overall last year. I forgot to tell you I was shooting steel gongs at 150 and 200 yards away!! This pistol really served me well.

Keep us posted on some of the shoots you use her in this year.

:cheers::cheers:

Brian, I am VERY happy to know that my beloved site tracker is in good hands. Hands that will appreciate this pistol. It took me to the master class ranks and a solid 30th place finish overall last year. I forgot to tell you I was shooting steel gongs at 150 and 200 yards away!! This pistol really served me well.

Keep us posted on some of the shoots you use her in this year.

:cheers::cheers:

Chris, Thanks a lot bud. means a lot comin from you.

Steven, the more I shoot it, the more I love it! it shoots so flat with white box! just got my .40 dies today so it will be very interesting to see how she shoots with the recipe you gave me. A class here I come!!!!!

I heard about this gun 4 months or so before you bought it, he was thinking about selling it but it had been the single best competition pistol he had ever owned. My comment was that 'it won't eat much sitting in the safe, I'd keep it'. I think you grabbed a great gun from a guy that knows the difference and I sincerely hope you are fortunate enough to wear it out at least once!

stole this beaut from Steven, and I had him change his airbrushed grip to a stock black grip that I will stipple when I have a chance. I was having some problems that Zerwas never experienced, until I put a couple of hex keys and some blue loc-tite to the grip screws. She runs like the energizer bunny now! I just wanted to thank Steven for a great deal on a beautiful pistola.

:wub::cheers:

You did get a great gun, when I heard from Steven that you were not happy with it I was floored! Steven is my best friend and his word is as good as gold. We all thought he was nuts for selling it, if I had the money I would have bought it in a heartbeat. I'm a Glock guy so I don't want to even try to shoot such a fine gun, then I would be a convert. I"m glad that you worked the bugs out and it will run great for you, congrats on the purchase. :rolleyes::rolleyes: