Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Levitation System?

Ken

I believe it was the January 2003 issue of Front Sight that I reviewed the Levitation belt system. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll try to condense it into something that will fit here.

In general, it eliminated the belt edge, adding comfort. Gear clamps to the tubes instead of having the belt go through a loop in the gear hanger.

I went in thinking it would simply be "another" belt. But I like it enough that it has become my preferred over the older Safariland belt system.

Guy

The only objection I've heard thus far is some folks don't like the increased width over the standard 1.5" belt. (It's closer to 2".) But if that's not a problem, it's definitely a "cleaner" system. I don't have the Levitation line in my online store at the moment, but I do have pricing and ordering instructions in my website.

be

so you mean to say you could get a levitation inner and outer belt set in a bigger size than the advertised 44" waist? and does anyone know with its widder girth >1.5" if they're compatable with a limcat holster and mag pouches.

the limcat mag pouches wont fit, you should be able to get the holster to if you buy the 012 adapter plate and change a few screws, we made the universal extreme holster work with it but had to buy levitation mag pouches.